Saturday, September 8, 2018
This was the most hurtful line ever.
I realised the grievance you hold against me will always a barrier for me to reach out to you.
I think that was the day that make me realised that you and I will never be we again and I will stop contacting you.
I no longer have the energy to feel sad anymore. Its been a year. Since I know we can never be back as one in this lifetime, I will let out the secret I have been holding back. To all the reasons for split, were an excuse. Who said I couldn’t enjoy the joy from baking together with you and your mom, eating pizza at your sister’s house.
You have given up on us just like I have gave up on us on 2nd september 2017 but realising that it was all a mistake and I hope that we can still be back together on November 17 but the difference is you have gave up completely.
