Monday, August 27, 2018
Just yesterday, I thought there was this glimmer of hope when I met you. Little did I know that this met up turned out to be a wake up call for me. That is to tell myself to wake up as the 1 year of hope that I have always thought it existed, it never..
I found myself crying a little too hard and too much last night. As if the split happened only yesterday. Truth is..The split happened a year ago but a day ago, it made me realised that you wouldn’t come back anymore and its time to say goodbye to all the hopes and dreams of us. I still smile when I thought back of our old memories and I smiled when I browse to read our chats to see how adorable they were.
It may be the end of our relationship but this is also a start of a new beginning. However it takes, I still hope that I can move on. Slowly but surely.
From the whole series of events, I just learnt something. That is, to never make an impulsive decision. There aren’t always chances to mend back your mistakes. Life is never forgiving and blessed as how you pictured it to be.
You stated in your one and only dayre post saying “Leave no regrets for every decision you made because some of them are irreversible.” You could tell that this was the most regrettable decision I have made but I coild tell that you therefore, never wanted to mend this back. I have understand this statement and thank you for everything.
You stated in your one and only dayre post saying “Leave no regrets for every decision you made because some of them are irreversible.” You could tell that this was the most regrettable decision I have made but I coild tell that you therefore, never wanted to mend this back. I have understand this statement and thank you for everything.
