Under the same sky of stars
Monday, June 25, 2018
The MRT station reminded us of sharing a bowl of piping hot mock sharkfin soup after school. 1 bowl wasn't enough to satisfy the bottomless pit stomachs of ours and we settle for 3 more bowls..

JEM reminded me of the casual hang outs we had after school and occasionally buying old chang kee chicken wings as we window shopped in the mall..

Jurong point reminded me of the times when we stood outside of the Hokkaido cheese tart stall and while I was busy munching on the tart, you were fighting for the last bite which of course never happened. You always gave me the last bite of every food we shared.

EATZ reminded me the times when I tried my best to stay healthy so I ordered an unpopular dish off the menu-Fishball noodles while you picked the laksa. You brought two spoons along when you placed the laksa on the table and I nagged at how unhealthy your dinner was while I continue to sip your laksa soup away.

As my mom nagged at me for not scheduling my graduation photoshoot, I took a peek at the graduation gown invoice and realised that the date of purchase was 29th June 2017. Almost a year since the purchase date. I kept it in hopes we can take the graduation shoot together so I can have it hanged at our home 7 years down the road, exactly what I have planned it out. Which wasn't the norm and you will be 32 by then..

Today,,, I'm looking at the sky full of stars and the closest I can reach out to you is you looking at the same sky I am looking at.