Saturday, October 22, 2016
So........I haven't been updating this space for a long time but allow me to present some of my incoherent thoughts and random snippets below.
Graduation shoot with my girl friends in September/ August. Really bad at remembering dates so pardon me. Huiboon and Chengee both brought their boyfriends along for the photoshoot and below are the series of some couple shoots I really love. Xinping was Raymond's assistant for the day (Helping him to take some barang barang) while I helped to brainstorm for the photoshoot poses. Had a hard time visualizing the poses in my head but some of the impromptu and candid poses turned out to be really well done.
Sharing some of my favourite photos out of 100+ photos.
My favourite fatty couple.


Random picnic outing! I LOVE FOOD, ain't nobody can change that fact ahahahhahaha.

And with my fattest fatty. *Insert pig emoji*

Angeline's graduation! :)

Super duper cute cat at my neighbourhood! It just made me really happy whenever I play with him. Everyone loves this cat and he is like the celebrity of all stray cats. My instagram story is like completely filled with this fat cat.


With my tallest duo friends. I always felt like a dwarf whenever I meet up with them..

Random selfie at internship this year.
OGAY, TILL THEN!!!
