Monday, October 26, 2015
Life's pretty mundane recently. Its all about studying and then back to worrying about my DIP individual report. By the way, I took up the role of writing the group report as well so I have like 2 reports to write compare to everyone else. I'm not complaining, at least this is the best I could do. I love writing and this should be alright....As compared to troubleshooting my program. Programming really isn't a healthy thing, most of the times when my codes couldn't work out, I curse and swear so much in my mind that god most probably will not want to forgive me. Then, I'll daydream a little and picture the oh so perfect scenes of me hugging a baby in one hand and grocery basket in another. The baby then poo a huge dump and create a mess on my newly bought laced dress. The other child will then be vandalising the walls I have just painted and screaming like a hyena on loose as he give flying kicks in the air. And tadaa, I will just suck it up and stare back at the codes on the matlab and arduino software while they stare back at me. Occasionally, I'll walk into the toilet and take a breather. Think about life, think about how I am screwing up my own life currently.
There are many wild thoughts in my mind replaying like a broken cassette but right now, I just want to bother about my studies, report and that's it. Other redundant matters need to get out from my mind, especially toxic people. "As we grow older, we learn to care less and not give a fuck about a single soul."
Namaste.
Finals in about 25 days time. I'm not looking forward ya.
Okay bye.
P/s: I hate how I am so used to walking into my balcony thinking to feed my hamster and all I see is an empty clean tank when I am just standing right there.
