Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Seems like parents are probably suffering from mid life crisis because somehow they kept travelling abroad and I haven't have the chance to go overseas at all (With them) God damn it, where's family bonding time, University is really "kanna sai". I don't get to interact much with them because they're forever not at home but hmmm that's okay... They want me to live in a hall too because I am always reaching home very late and also, I guess they don't really have the time for me as well since they will knock off later than usual. So here I am, in hall 18! Andrea's hall! All the facilities at here are so much better than my previous hall. Even though I don't have a personal toilet anymore but a common bathroom feels good too. At least I don't have to mind about wetting the floor. Just that whenever I want to have a bath late at night, I feel the creeps all over me. You never know who is there watching you. Could be a guardian angel, could be a boogeyman or it can be just my sheer imagination.

And hello from hall 18B-6-180. Deliberate act to cover my left eye because it was swollen red since yesterday night.

One of those nights when I studied alone in school till the wee hours. Sorry brothers and sisters from all places, my body clock is badly screwed up and I didn't want to disturh Andrea so I was studying in the canteen. In hall 17 and 18, you can practically study everywhere because it is just god damn clean and cooling.

Leona! My pillar of support as well.I think if without her, I might just crumble because there is too much responsibilities as a leader.

Submitted my tech comm final report yesterday! :) With my 3 group members here as well! International and multi-racial group hehe. First part of the gruelling journey has ended. I must admit that a large part of my mood swings came from tech comm report because it really took away a large part of my time away. Plus whenever I have projects, a mentality of working hard for project and giving up my studies will creep in ALL THE TIME. Slept for only 2 hours the day before the submission because I supposed a leader's responsibility is to always ensure the report is in proper polished form before submission and thank god for Leona to give me a morning call or I wouldn't be able to wake up in time for tech comm tutorial. Was in a dilemma, not sure if I should take a cab to tutorial but I really have to forget about the idea. I have been spending so much on taxi fares in a short span of 2 weeks and I think the fares summed up to about more than $100 for a few trips because I like calling for bookings. I can't even....This explains why I eat grass back at hall sometimes.

Right after my report submission yesterday, I immediately work on my committee photoshoot poster despite having the "hallucinating" feeling for only having 2 hours of sleep the day before. Just two slogan require an hour of my time because as simple as it seems to be,it isn't really that simple. Made some gradient and I am not sure how others will like it but I'm someone who thinks simplicity is best. Did I also mentioned my T-shirt design got selected!? Yay! Will be happy to see all of them wearing my drawing on their body ahhahah. I am actually under the Publicity and Publication portfolio under Camp outreach, I better do my job proper so everything has to be perfect.

BS classes are the bane of my dieting plans. Always feel hungry during the break time and only sweets and savouries can satisfy me. I actually ate 3 subway cookies and a vanilla cone that night. No cookies and cream ice cream? Self improvise lor. Break the cookie and dip into the vanilla cone. There my BS class COR human, Fred, Eelin and Kailun!


Here with my Wednesday BS class slot human! The biggest group out of three day slots.

Xiao Ming at BS class! That serious face though "You You You".
.jpg)
Had my first ever HI bonding outing on the Saturday that just passed. Each portfolio is supposed to contribute some food for the potluck lunch and my portfolio decided on sandwiches so I volunteer to make it. Supposed to make it but I woke up a little too late and I decided to spend $14 on some pre-made sandwiches from some random bakery.Paid everything because I couldn't join my portfolio for recee on the following day since I got to rush my assignment. Photos of the HI bonding outing are already up on Camp Outreach page. Go like the page thanks bye.


Had this pre-ordered more than a month ago because the baker only takes in advanced orders and everything is great until...THE COLLECTION. A person like me who has no sense of directions would have lots of troubles finding the right direction and plus the collection place is at Seng kang,compassvale,tell me how not to get lost. Asked people around the street to direct me like as if I am a foreigner but well,all is worth it.
.jpg)


It happened to be Mansred birthday (Yx's good friend) as well! Such coincidence.

Happy that Yanxiong's bunch of best budz make this surprise a successful one. Too grateful. Not easy to liaise with all of them but thanks to Seng keng man. TOO NICE. Always a samaritan, helping me in every way he can. Sometimes I just feel ashamed that I hope he will not help me and let my studies rot in hell because I really don't want to take his precious time away. He is probably a buddha in past life. Sincerely hope that he will receive the best in life all the time.
The guys waited for us at Vivo city since eons ago and it was supposed to be a 12am surprise but it dragged till 1am :/

USS Halloween horror night! Reason why I never want to take any full body shot with any of the ghost actors or actresses because take a look at my eyes. The night time resolution just don't look good and I am quite an anal person when it comes to bad quality photos.

Earlier on, Yx got me the blood mug in school because I really like it and he actually got it for free. So lazy to elaborate here but he and his self proclaimed charms.






I had a fun experience at the Halloween night. It really scare the shit out of me and I couldn't help squealing like a wimp that night. I have a perverse fetish for horror and gore but I found this a good one. Of course if with sufficient light, the actors won't look convincing enough. Yx wasn't even scared at all and I don't know why.
My first haunted house experience was the Jack's 3 dementia and it was the 3D clown haunted house. I queued for about 30 minutes long to get into it. Every haunted house waiting time is an average 30 minutes (Except the LAB) and each experience will only last for about 10minutes. Such misery. I thought Jack's 3 Dementia was scary enough but honestly the subsequent ones got more scarier. I didn't really had a good time in Jack 3D because I felt uncomfortable wearing the paper 3D glasses and I spent more of my time adjusting my falling 3D glasses than really looking around at the props and hidden killer clowns. I expected the giddy 3D walk to be really living up to its name but unfortunately...Its just a short colourful walk :/
The second house Yx and I went was Jing's revenge, followed by Mati camp and then the LAB. Jing's revenge is a haunted story based on a fictitious secondary school for a girl who killed herself due to the constant bullying in school. This was really scary and I always find school themed horror movies scary so perhaps I have a biased view. Its really as though you are walking in a real life horror movie and all around the haunted house was lit with dim red lights. Mati camp was equally scary as well but because it was too dark and I can't really see the props as well but Yx told me there was this part whereby an actor was eating some intestines. The sound effects in Mati Camp was really frightening and the whole theme was just.... Gruesomely awesome. The LAB was my favourite one though I got really peeved while waiting in the queue. It was a freaking 2.5hours wait just for a 10minutes short walk in the haunted house. LAB was my favourite because I feel that the haunted house is furnished with the highest budget props ever, everything just looked so real and those actors... You got to see it for yourself man. I wanted to vomit so badly because I was too frightened in the LAB lol.
The scare zones weren't scary enough I feel. I felt really bad though for one part which I flipped a actress ghost hair and told YX that she is just a mannequin or something but it turns out that she was an actress. I really couldn't differentiate it and I really felt bad to flip her hair like this. She just stood there not moving or scaring anyone so I thought she is a non-living thing. Quite an insulting act but....shit happened.
Another horror story... A huge ass cockroach was struggling on its flip side in my balcony when I was rushing my report on Monday 4 or 5am. Heard a few plastic bag wrinkling sounds and it turned out to be the cockroach... Was in a dilemma to help it up my flipping its body back with a backrub but the cockroach was god damn bloody huge that I fear if I were to help him, it might fly and attack me. Either way...I shut my balcony doors so it wouldn't have the chance to crawl back into the living room. It died struggling on its flip side the next morning.

It was Khanh's 21st birthday celebration on Thursday and we went to sing k since she likes singing but I didn't really sing much because singing is not my kind of thing. Met up with Khanh, Jingwen, Karyn and Stephanie. As usual, all 4 of them wanted to hear my story with Yx....I really don't know how many times have I repeated our story HAHAHA. They were happy to hear my story with him and since like they are not the only 4 who feel happy for us.



A short meet up with my beloved Xinping at my neighbourhood coffee shop. If anyone would love to know what does is the definition of a good plate of hokkien mee, please come Woodlands street 13 Blk 167. Never get sick of eating it. Talked about everything under the sun and I missed the times in the past so badly. Like those girlfriends outing. Definitely want to meet her up for a small photoshoot for our birthday. Was thinking of bringing my tripod along as well hahah.

Awkward I-can't-take-ootds shots. I know this is really overdressed for my neighbourhood but because I haven't see her for a long time, i decided to throw on a nicer top since we wanted to selfies. I was actually wearing a broken pair of slippers that day. Pffftttt, slippers are forever breaking but I don't want to invest in a pair of good slippers but aku no mah-neh.




.jpg)



Damp hokkien mee calls for a good shoutout for everyone to try.


Yx bought me some Korean grapes during the recess week and my oh my, the grapes were so good! They could be better if they were seedless though. Felt like I was having jelly instead of grapes and I really like everything except the skin and the seeds.



Bought 2 pair of culottes after my project meet up with Leona on Sunday. Such sadness, it was Sunday yet we have to slog our lives for the report. Really hope efforts put in will be worth it. Feeling a little stress so I decided to walk around Lot 1 for retail therapy and I really fell in love with these culottes at first sight. I know you can never get good stuffs in neighborhood shopping centres but then this proved me wrong! Though it made me looked frumpy and stumpy but still... Heck the shit.
Mini date with Yx yesterday night (because someone said that we didn't date enough,university where got time for dating). Went to have our dinner at Lenas and the food was pretty decent. I had pan grilled dory fish with creamy tomato pasta and it was not bad although it isn't visually appealing. Yx had some char siew ramen.

Shopping everyday,err day. My favourite top has got to be the white organza top but it feels a little tight at the bust area, got to do something. Like flatten my boobs or something.

Had dinner at BTK with Andrea, Melissa and Jocelyn few weeks back. Atas chicken rice, the chicken was really good but I am not sure about the rice though. Chicken rice is really a common dish and its hard to be the best of the best but I would definitely want to dine in at BTK again because the crab meat steammed egg...dayum...


Went to see Andrea's Bing and po and they were sahhhhh kewtttt!! *Squeals* Just look at the curly wurly fur, feel like body slamming them oh my god hahah. I can't remember which is bing and which is po as I am typing this blog post out now. I understand her pain of sharing her love for them equally because honestly, they are such precious babies and each has their own cute personalities to dote on.





The smaller one was rather shy and I felt like it is quite withdrawn compared to Kirby and the bigger one. Bing should be the smaller one I think. I am really not able to recall who is who oh man...


Had chronic pharyngitis and I have to take MC for my DSA CA. A large part of it was because I wasn't really prepared for the test because I honestly never like to waste money on medication unless I run on a high fever. $26 for these medication oh god. Thank god they weren't in syrup form because I definitely vomit the shit out from my mouth, I cannot stand the smell of cough syrup.

Look what my mom left in the house (And photocopied and printed at every corner in the house) before leaving for Bangkok with my elder brother and dad. Some notes for my younger brother because he don't take good care of the house. My mom even told me to pop back in house for occasion checks just in case hahah but well, he actually took good care of the house. Except the part that he didn't change the rubbish and I have to change it YUCK. I can't do this anymore. I'm green with envy. Last week was Taiwan with my younger brother and this week is Bangkok with my elder brother. I am all alone in Singapore. Its okay its okay Js, Philippines for OCIP in June 2015 and Batam trip this coming December.

Too much chinese words. I cannot read well.
I KENNUT. TAK BOLEH. BU KE YI.முடியாது
