Saturday, September 13, 2014
Mmmm so my week 5 has just passed and gosh I am so glad. Tech comm presentation was a smooth one, mid terms for Environment earth science is over, first portfolio meeting is done, attended my first BS class and first lab work is completed. Didn't had a very pleasant first lab work experience though. Woke up at a freaking 8.30am when I am supposed to report at 9.30am for lab work so I panic a little and quickly changed out into jeans and shirt and called for a taxi booking while I prepare for school. Phew..Managed to reach school around 9.17am but it cost me around $20+ for the ride. Well....Its okay to spend like this once in a blue moon? NO MORE IN THE FUTURE because my bank savings is depleting to a molehill. I still feel a little upset with my lab partner but I don't think its right to blame her because human make mistakes plus we are both from JC, we wouldn't have any prior knowledge in connecting the circuits. But at least I expect good plotting when it comes to graph sigh, I thought any secondary school students can plot well, why do people even make mistakes when it comes to identifying the X and Y axis? Unhappy but not entitled to be angry with her so I'm just trying to tell myself that take this as an enjoyable experience since we never have the chance to play with circuits for the past few living years. Lab work was delayed and I can only have my lunch at 2.30pm..No habit of eating breakfast so I was rather angsty yesterday. Bottled everything up and I was really unhappy but its TGIF, who can stay unhappy for long huh.
First BS class is over but the pace of the lesson was rather fast, unable to really catch up with the speed but since there are quite a lot of interactions (silent one though), I can roughly remember about half of what I have learnt that day? Will be getting a sign language dictionary though. Guess this is the best for optimal learning. And I thought Kai Leun was rather funny when it comes to practicing the hand signs, he actually bounced his hands so many times that I have to correct him, it just looks like he is rapping. And when I committed a small mistake, he corrected me back fiercely. Such friendship hahaha. Glad to have nice people in my small little COR committee. First portfolio meeting was stressful as well. The 2 bigs actually showed us the timelines and deadlines to meet for our tasks, so much to complete. And I guess its time to get a few new SD cards for my camera sigh pie, thank god I worked enough to feed my expenditure currently. Hoping to match last year Publicity and Publications standard but I don't want to raise too much expectations as well because last year's was really the bomb. Photoshoot will be coming up soon and HAIR, please grow. Or internet, at least show me some good ways to style my hair while wearing a dress. Need to think of a good location for photoshoots though. No complaints no complaints, loving what I am committed to currently. Dropbox for my COR is bursting soon and anyone know of any hacks to widen my dropbox storage without paying hahhaha? or did I not install my dropbox correctly?
Just a little thought for the week..Feeling so blessed to know Yanxiong.
Not sure what I have done to deserve such a nice guy in my life :') Got a little a disappointed with some thing yesterday but well...You can't get upset with a wood block for long.

Ridiculous option for our MCQ.. Giggled while doing the mid terms and Huiboon actually nudged at me hard. And out of nowhere, "Pokemon" and "Clementi" will pop out in the question. Finals, please be this entertaining as well.

With ah boon.
Didn't exactly try to maintain my hair well that day because of my lack of sleep and my head just looks like...a lantern,but a hairy one.
.jpg)
Impromptu surprise grocery shopping for the unhealthy guy! Made this a surprise because who doesn't love surprises? Tried my best to include a good combination of good + healthy bag of groceries so I actually bought some food that I wouldn't normally eat. Oat cookies, granola bars and milk? Yuck haha but... they are in the form of chocolate chips, milo and chocolate flavoured so they are somewhat healthy but unhealthy too? Oh come on...At least I made an effort to strike a good balance here. Terribly heavy and thank god for bumping into Weiwen at Boon lay interchange so he actually helped me carry some of it to school.


Oh hi, welcome to my world of circuits and electronics where human don't behave like one anymore.


Retail therapy alone after school because I was so bummed out after my portfolio meeting and I am happy with my buys! A bikini that I have no idea when will I wear lol. A blue top that I tried for fun, it was only $9.95 and I am so tempted to get it but still....I don't think I will like it in the long run so even if its cheap and chic, I gave it up.
