Sem 2 Week 6
Sunday, September 21, 2014
Finally got the little time to update this dying space of mine. Seems like year 2 is really not a year to meddle with and no wonder my senior told me that "If you can survive through your year 2, the remaining 2 years will be a breeze" Sucks to be an engineering student. Nobody said university was easy but nobody said it was this hard too.Not enjoying my semester 1 because of Tech comm and I honestly don't like projects. Not because I don't like working with people but sometimes when you just want to have some rest time at home for revision or you just want to go to some random cafe and chill in with your loved ones or friends, plans spoilt just to accommodate a project meeting. Tech comm is going to last only for this semester, I can do this. Hope there is no bumps for this project. For COR, schedules are getting more and more packed. Sign language class is stressful for me as well. The world of grammar and vocabulary is so wide and complex, same goes to sign language. All the suffixes,prefixes...Not a play thing. But I am not going to let its complexity stop me from grasping my interest! My small portfolio has got many deadlines to meet as well,so many ongoing designs and to brainstorm and just for the OCIP theme itself,we took a few days to think after sifting out some good themes as a whole COR during our last meeting. Got to buy a calendar planner soon so I can keep track of the days I am free and the days when I am fully occupied but on days when I am at home, I just want to laze around at home. So damn lazy to get out, feel the sun and buy a planner LOL. My first ever core module quiz yesterday, wouldn't exactly say that it was easy and wouldn't say that it was tough as well but Yx's friend, Sk managed to teach me some of the major concepts on both Thursday and Friday. So grateful to both of them. One emotionally and one physically wise :) But of course I am studying for myself,I can't always be dependent. Sometimes I hate getting help is because if the outcome didn't turn out well, you will bring disappointments and disappointing people is the last thing I would like to do.


With Eelin, Frederica and Kai Leun for sign language class every wednesday night. These people make my night a little more bearable but I honestly zone out fast during class because I am either too tired after a long day or the pace of the class is just too fast and I need to sign to my instructor to tell him to slow down a few times in the 3 hours class. Oh gosh haha.


Shimei, Shareen and Yinking! Photos taken using Yinking's Gopro. So loving this device and its so compact and handy but it cost a bomb though! Looking very much like a big white polar bear but the WSC room is freezing and I just had to put this sweater on.

This was what I actually wore that day. I thought it looks fine but Melissa and Andrea don't understand what the heck I was wearing that day. The weather these days aren't very pleasant so HAHAHHA.



With Ong during our Environment Earth Science lecture. Photos taken with her phone because my phone battery just have to go flat that time.. Probably the only lecture I attend,not because of Ang Moh lecturer but because its the only time when I can hang out with her since business and engineering students have got really different time table! Can't wait to watch The maze runner with her on Tuesday! No interests for movies with adventure genre but because of The hunger games and many of them said it is like The hunger games, I just can't wait to watch The maze runner! Divergent was good too and I really can't wait for the subsequent sequels. But where got time :(


Good food I had with Yanxiong the other day. Thanks for the treat! *Insert heart shaped eyes* Absolutely love the cheesecake but many of my friends don't like it though...Maybe my taste bud is weird. The smoked salmon...Its either I am too in love with Japanese raw salmon now or their smoked salmon is no longer good? A little too salty.


Blessed. Hate him because he made me waited for a quarter of my life for his presence to show. Anyway... we aren't attached to be honest but we're blissfully...in love with each other? Haha.

The other day when I rushed to airport to send Yvonne off to UK Newcastle. Wishing her all the best for her pursue in a Science major degree! Joo Koon to Changi Airport, I really travelled from an end of Singapore to another end. I only remember when I woke up, I have already reached Airport haha! Pretty tired all day err day. Can't believe she is going to survive in a foreign country all by herself for two years. I can probably survive for 3 months and 6 months are really the maximum I will accept. Thought of going overseas alone to spend some time all by myself actually but my parents... I can't pass through their strict regulation haha.



Angeline! So tall, I feel like a midget beside her.



I honestly like Android camera but it seems like Iphone can capture better photos. The group photos proved me wrong. Iphone picture qualities are grainy (Not only in selfies but group shots as well) but Android is unable to capture clear photos without sufficient lighting...
Two photos above were taken with different phones, guess which is which.

Some behind the scenes shot to get the one I posted at instagram LOL:




Couldn't stop laughing because....It feels so ticklish when someone is holding onto your leg like this HAHAHA.




Staged shot is the most awkward shot ever hahah.


And a shot of this dress that I didn't bag home with me. Its pretty but...everything comes with an opportunity cost. You can only have this and not that. Maybe I will get it once I feel richer haha.