Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Felt so bad and guilty for today that I don't even want to use my phone for a moment. JS ah JS.....Cannot be like this please. They say fight for what you want but I can't help feeling like I am the bad ass in this whole series of events.
Bad diarrhea since yesterday and they're really bad plus they worsened when I take in a large amount of water. The cycle is a never ending one. Diarrhea, dehydrated, drink more, diarrhea, dehydrated and yada yada. The awkward and embarrassing moment when you have to excuse yourself to the toilet in a frenzy just when the tutor starts to talk.
About to knock out any moment because I just keep breaking into yawns and more yawns but I am still learning how to get used with using dropbox and of course....To complete some of the documents required. As much as I hate drinking coffee because they make my stomach feel weird but still, kopi o kosong in the morning for tomorrow lesson!

So my dad came back from Bangkok yesterday and he actually took away some burgers from MacDs for us. Pork flavoured samurai burger. GAWDDD. How interesting but I can't actually taste the difference between this and mc chicken lol. Told myself not to eat anything after 8pm but fail fail fail. Reached home around 11.30pm because of my DCCL workshop and pop told me to finish the burger as it will spoil because of the mayonnaise content. Defeat the purpose of not eating dinner yesterday with fatxiongzzz T.T

Look at the TMNT donuts my dad bought from Krispy kreme! I can't even....... I actually thought all of them were really cute, just that the red one looks a little sad though.


Went shopping after school last week and I tried on this midi skirt that I absolutely fell in love with at the first sight! It was retailing at $32.90 online but $36.90 in store. Bought it online even though I have to wait for a month, I just want to save the extra $4 mah #auntie Its gonna be worth ittttt. Decided on sand because I felt like I have way too many black bottoms. The material is too good to save my money. HAHAHAH.


I thought the model looks so gorgeous in it....Makes me want to get black as well but we shouldn't be so greedy right.


MELTS JUST MELTS,look at this awww. Hi Kirby boy!!! I would want to cuddle my laptop right now because Kirby is too cute. Cutest yeti ever. Not allowed to keep a pet dog at home so I will just shower all my love to Kirbzzz.
BACK TO THE WORLD OF CCA AND NEVER ENDING WORK NOW KAY BAIS. 3.31am now please let me wallow in self-pity.
