Saturday, August 30, 2014
Not sure if I am too ambitious or what...But I hope the my life will be installed with good things in the long run. Here I am, wasting my time blogging when I am aware that even a short 40-60 minutes of blogging time is very precious right now. I'm starting to get a little worried, a little anxious with what I want in life now. Not a very good person who can handle stress well but I like it when I'm at my busiest, it's like an addiction. It makes me feel productive. It makes me forget about other worries I have in life. While I agree that we all replace one worry over the other in life, I still love working out good worry in life. I know being busy is a slippery slope to become buried but I'll try my best. Right now, I just need incentive to keep me going. Thought it can be you but I think I need other things in place right now. Like really other things. The two biggest thing I have in mind will definitely be Tech Comm project as well as WSC COR committee. I hate making choices and when I was told that I am selected by two portfolios, I really had a tough time making my choice because I wanted both. The commitment level is really high for both and so I can only settle for one. I guess we shouldn't be so greedy in life so that god can bless us with better things in other aspects? Sometimes making a choice is really hard but we can never have the best of both worlds. Everyone has the ability to carve out their perfect choice in mind. While having a mutual feeling before getting into a relationship is one of the best feeling in the world, I thought getting your topic for Tech Comm project finalised feels even better. As usual, my project mates and I have a few topics in mind and after doing research, we realised things aren't really feasible. We actually came out with a finalised topic that is different from whatever we have wanted initially and I guess its going to be fixed at there right now. We did our research, found possible sources to get the materials needed for our project and I truly hope nothing screws up along the way. felt so happy that I just want to break into a dance but that's crazy. I'm really a blur person, I hope I can be a good leader for this short period project without committing any folly. And of course, I definitely hope to be a good committee member for COR long period special project. I was feeling a little upset yesterday, perhaps its the lack of sleep, perhaps its just me but I just feel so tired that I actually knocked out on Mel's couch. Even when I reached home pretty late at around 1am, I still feel worn out and all the way till today, I have too much sleep. Right now, I have a short wish and I hope god can grant me that little wish. To able to fall asleep later at night so I can wake up at 3am for my Army Half marathon tomorrow. Trained so hard during my 3 months holidays and at least let me improve my timing by 15minutes, pretty please? I know I might have angered a few friends here and there because I don't reply messages on time or I didn't make the effort to meet up with everyone but please spare me,I'm hoping to get my studies right in place currently as well as splitting up myself for many people. Still attending tutorials and lectures (Err I think I never attend 80% of the lectures so far?) alone and that's where I really have some own Jingsuan time.

Had a technique to make a little studying space in the MRT lol.
Cheap and good-for-value drinks at midnight with the best company. School the next day, who cares! HAAHAA
Never have a thing for Pastamania but I am definitely going back for more of this!
Yummeh Bak kut teh with my 3 favourite girls at workplace.
Salmon overdosed.Splurged a little too much for a dinner but hua hee tio ho.
Swee choon for supper yesterday. Thanks for the ride to Swee choon and back home Drea!
YUMS.
And that day when I had my fav bcm at NIE, I told the auntie to "多醋多醋" for me, I didn't expect she to give me this amount of vinegar. Woah just woah.