Monday, August 25, 2014
Took part in NUS RUN this year because I was honestly very attracted to their running singlet. Though its $36 for a 10km run, I thought it was quite worth it for doing a good deed. If you guys haven't already know, it is actually an annual campaign to raise funds for student support. I have to admit that apart from the NTUC 10km run + 30 flights vertical climb I took part in 2012, this is one of the more challenging 10km run I have ever ran. NUS is so much hilly than NTU and the upslopes and downhill were so god damn challenging. Let's not mention how I complete this race with my perpetuating headache. It have persists for many days and I really don't know why painkillers aren't helping. Didn't have a good sleep before the race because of my headache didn't allowed me too and I only had 3 hours of sleep. I really feel so disappointed that I did not hit my personal best and in fact, I did worst. One run is down and coming up next, Army safra half marathon. Envy the army boys who can run for only $12.85 and their race singlet is so much better looking than our race shirts. Would be tempted to get my elder brother to sign up for me but if the name isn't reflected as mine, I thought its meaningless even if I can save $46. Aiyoh....

Went for the run with Raymond. Tried salvaging this badly under exposed photo and I have did my best. Thanks bro for the wait.

Met up with Xinping and had lunch with her and Raymond at causeway point after the run. At Woo Lee Jeeb Daebak Korean eatery. Their bibimbap is to die for man.

Fancy taking another kind of flat-lay food photo like this?


All you need is a considerable amount of effort. Lol.

I can't look into the camera and smile properly. Pardon me.

With Xinping the best girl and Raymond the brother. Funny how people always mix them up as a couple because they hang out too often when in fact they are not even close to dating. The thought of dating someone of the same age or someone younger by just one year made me felt like I am going to take care of a younger sibling ,like the one at home lol. And my younger brother told me he likes older girls and it seems like the older girl he dated wasn't really matured for someone who is over 21. They say maturity doesn't correlate to age,that I agree but... Ahhh that's okay, sweet young teenage love story, match his maturity level. Hua hee tio ho lol.
