Am I wrong
Monday, August 4, 2014
Just a short Sunday for me to have some family bonding time. Woke up at 4pm today and oh gosh,so much of wanting to have breakfast with my parents..SO MUCH FAIL. My parents have even finished their lunch by the time I woke up. Hopefully this 10 hours of sleep is sufficient enough to recuperate myself from the exhaustion for the past few days.

Anyway I had my hair cut again! I want it to be shorter than my previous one but I didn't expect it to be overdone. Oh wells,looking so much like a mushroom head now but that's alright.... At least I took only 15 minutes to bathe and 15 minutes to dry my hair! Allow me to enjoy this moment while it lasts. The back of my hair actually looks like it was shaved so I guess the picture didn't really do justice to my hair.



Wrong timing to post photos of food but I just have to do it! Missing the salmon don I had last week.


Only learnt how to eat raw Japanese salmon earlier this year and I guess I have lived for nothing for the past 18 years? Why would I want to shun away from such a goodness in the past! *Slurps* Anyway I ordered this salmon don because I was rather cash strapped and this, $15.90, was one of the restaurant's cheapest food.


Daphne's chirashi don! It sure looks good and the price was the bomb too. Still very skeptical about eating raw tuna so I didn't want to try this chirashi don even though it was the most highly rated item on the menu.


Oh yums. The bill turned out to be $115 for all of these. I would say that you pay for what you get actually! I didn't regret a single bit at all.


Chilled blueberries! I am so obsessed with this fruit nowadays,taste so much like ice cream bits.


Bought a watermelon printed cropped top recently and I'm lovin' it :)

Am prepared for work tomorrow *Flex non-existent muscles* but I am really not ready to get my feet to ache again. The pain is really equivalent to running a half marathon just that it is less enjoyable. Bless myself.