Strikes off
Sunday, July 27, 2014
To do list:
1) Go back hall to retrieve my belongings this weekend
2) A visit to the clinic for cervical cancer vaccine
3) Meet up with Ethan, Phelan and Yanyan
4) Esther's Violin concert on saturday night
5) COURSE REGISTRATION!!!
6) Apply for a full day leave on 3rd July because internet in office suck
7) Apply for CPF application for school fees
8) Need to get a good pair of kicks for school
9) Watch the movie "The fault in our stars"
10) Dinner with Yongjun and Nicole after she is back from her NUS Korea summer.
11) Send Huiboon off to Korea for Summer exchange
12) Meet up with Jacky, Hankuang, Yvonne and friends
13) Meet up with Huiboon to catch up with her about her Korea trip.
15) Class dinner with 1123A
16) Re-do my shitty time table during the add-drop period
17) Learning how to bake some muffins/ cakes at Angie's house :)

Just trying to get myself back on track with life even though I am working most of the time and I am deemed as a no life person by my friends.

Life's tiring like that... *Points below* Just two very unglam photo that my colleagues snapped. WHY YALL DO THIS TO ME AH. I JUST WANT TO SLEEP.






I hereby conclude that it isn't safe to even take a short nap in the office...Because the very next moment,you see your own sleeping photos being spammed in group chat hahaha. I'm convinced that I am at least holding onto the mouse while I take my nap so yeah...I am doing something! Why oh why,seems like work is 100 times more tiring than studying. Counting down in 4 more days.



Note to self: Never run while you are changing songs on your phone. Bad bruise I got when I accidentally hit myself into the bus shelter advertising stand. :(


Loving my short hair but I am in a great dilemma. Unsure to keep it short or to allow it to grow. Hair dries up faster and running feels good however people said I like I am 25 with short hair...That suck :(

It's public holiday tomorrow and I thank god for this. Having the weekends to rest and having the weekdays to rest is a complete different feeling,trust me. I have spent my weekends sleeping like a log and when I meant log, I really slept for at least 12 hours each day. Woke up at a record breaking time of 5.30pm yesterday and so my saturday was burnt away like this. Feeling so much refreshed though.

Still blogging on dayre and perhaps I will only reveal my dayre site onto this blog once I am done blogging there. I write a lot more on my dayre and I am glad I don't have to confine all my emotions and thoughts there.