Wednesday, July 16, 2014
And yes, just bits and pieces of my life currently. My Dayre is really full of words,words and more words so I am going to skip the long posts and yada yada bla bla here.

Slowly counting my days till the end of the contract and that is 31st July but I have found another job which is from 31st July till 11th August. Meaning I have to skip my first day of school and also to leave my current workplace earlier. I'm not hardcore...I just abide to the law that goes "Every hour wasted is a missed opportunity for money making." Lol

Self recovered elbow. Happy to see this.

The hell gates are opening on the 26th. You can regard me as someone who isn't religious but I am still into superstitions meaning no more running from 26th onwards. Plus a weird girl like me love running close to the midnight so...I better run as much as I can now.

And the group with the highest verification quota reached goes to..... Hehe. Seems like the effort has paid off. Even if I want to leave MOM, I would want to leave a good impression for the people there so yeah, will not stop doing my work dilligently.

With the fun loving peeps in my group.

Esther's violin performance at NAFA 3 weeks ago? Maravilloso ;)

A friend like her is like a needle found in the haystack. Finally met up with this matured lady at my neighbourhood area two weeks back? Both of us are busy with our own jobs and it is just so hard to meet up during the weekdays since both of us got pretty screwed up work timings.

Sweekun's last day at work.


Sending Boon off to Korea for her Summer programme. Wait...I am not strong enough to carry them but surely I am strong enough to let them lean on me?

Meal with my Ibu and bapa a few days ago. Ya Malaysia Boleh, tetapi makanan ini tak baik. Tolong maafkan saya.


Good meet up session with these lovelies I found from work last year. And I managed to convinced myself that Bak kut teh isn't that bad afterall :)

Last but not least, I finally vacated from my hall completely on the Sunday that have just passed. 9-2-141 you will be greatly missed. You may think that this is a pointless photo but actually I am holding to the door tags made by Xylphy CGL. I was adopted by Xylphy.
And I am about to toss my current pink IC away. Just about to make a milestone (Or rather beginning? Too exaggerating to be called a milestone) in life and I believe that the process is not a short snappy one so... I am not going to divulge out much at the moment. *wink*
2.23am now, I need to catch some sleep before I doze off at work again tomorrow. Be back on blogger very soon! Allow me to blog on Dayre until I get sick of it.
