Sunday, June 15, 2014

I used to dislike eating raw Japanese salmon and in fact I tried before but I vomited them out....Managed to only learn how to eat it this year,probably around April? I don't know why but I am addicted to them for now. I guess people do change..and we are all entitled to changes whether in the case of personality,taste or preferences.

And yikes, ear infection or what. No pus or anything,just a swollen ear which the texture feels like a piece of rubber. Throbbing pain in the ear,like as if there is people using an electric drill to drill my ear right now as I am typing.

Talking about changes... Last month I had my hair cut for a change too. Maybe one of the shortest hair length I ever had. If I don't have a square jaw line...I would go for a pixie cut man. Really hate my square jaws so much. I remember Terence telling me that "Girls with square jaws can look pretty too" and he searched up on some gorgeous female celebrities photo on the spot for me as a reference, it made me felt better but the problem is...I ain't no female celebrity,just a plain jane. I researched on the best definition of a square face and it is "If you have a square face, the sides of your face are straight and your face is nearly as wide as it is long." Like what on earth is a square face for man?
Was talking to my mother about my square jaws and it kinda heated up the conversation into an argument. I don't understand how and why. Not sure if her menopause is coming or my menses is coming and we didn't talk for like 4 days straight? I really dislike cold wars but call me for being not magnanimous enough to be the first one talking but if an unfriendly conversation that often leads to argument, what's the point? I remember when I was in primary 4, I got slapped in the face for talking back at her. It was the first and my last time of getting slapped in the face by my mother. I was so furious that I ran away from home but only to return home of my own accord because I was hungry and it was dinner time haahha lol. Its 12 years later and now, I just feel too tired to even talk back at her.I really cannot stand being agitated but I also don't want to further annoy her with my talk backs. Dread going home for the past few days and I am more than willing to OT without extra pay in MOM just so I reach home at the timing when she is sound asleep. But wait..now we're good,I don't think I will want to have OT anymore haha. I meant...mother and daughter, how long can a cold war last.
People think that once I lose the fats on my face, I won't have a big face anymore but you guys are so wrong. I trace my face everytime I looked into the mirror and my big face is due to a darn square jaw line. So upset with my square jaws. Square jaws = Big face = Ugly. Taking selfies are good because you can adjust the angle whichever way you like to make your face appears less squarish but when it comes to taking of ID/ Passport photo.... Screw it man,yeah just screw the hell out of it.
