Thursday, June 12, 2014

Oh yes,pretty sky I witnessed on Monday. Even prettier in real life.
Been watching the 9pm show on Channel 8 (Prolly my only entertainment) every day and I am not ashamed to say this but oh man, I am so mesmerized with Zheng Ge Ping's build. *Insert shy face* Anybody out there is equally attracted by his charisma and hot bod? Ahhhh.

Yummy chye sim I boiled for breakfast. Can't help feeling unhealthy because until 31st July,my life will just be eat, sit, sleep, eat, sit, sleep....and the cycle continues.
Favourite fruit! Just two packs of snacks for work tomorrow. And its my first time trying blueberries, not sure if its supposed to taste this way...I think I still prefer cherries more.


Favourite fruit! Just two packs of snacks for work tomorrow. And its my first time trying blueberries, not sure if its supposed to taste this way...I think I still prefer cherries more.
