Sunday, June 8, 2014

Don't be mistaken. I am not having a crazy diet,just eating cleaner for today dinner because I had lots of "dirty" food for the past few hours/ days. Plus,I am going to some random cafe with Huiboon tomorrow which I foresee I will eat more unhealthy food again. Pfft.... but that's okay, if the food and the companion is great,why not?
Just some white lettuce for dinner tonight. Didn't really dry the white lettuce properly and the boiled water got diluted + mixed with the light soy sauce I drizzled on the lettuce. Overall, it still taste quite good! *pats on my shoulders* I'm not the kind of person who can stand eating raw veggies like salad (I'm not a rabbit) so I prefer my veggies to be boiled.
I like to head back home immediately after my work everyday because work is really very physically draining but since it was Friday yesterday, I have the urge to hang out so I met up with Melissa with Jocelyn for a dinner at Jurong.
Jocelyn is my MOM colleague while Melissa is my JC friend. Jocelyn and Melissa are both in the same secondary school clique. Talk about the world being small! I don't even know they were friends till Mel asked Jocelyn about me first. Don't ask me how I knew Melissa because we were in different class back in JC, we weren't even in the same CCA, OG or whatsoever,I really had no idea how I knew her back then. Seriously....*scratch head* how the hell I make friends hahaha...

Travelled down from Clarke quay to Jurong westgate for Melissa's convenience. I was craving for Miam Miam. It is actually a french restaurant with a twist of japanese taste in it. Heard about thee good reviews and the food looks really tempting online so I just have to go down personally to try. Ordered mac n cheese and I can't remember the exact price,it tasted...so so? I wouldn't want to go back for this dish again because I felt that it wasn't worth the bucks I paid for. Waited for about 70mins (queue plus waiting time for the dish to be served) for this OH SO ATAS dinner.
To be honest, I have never waited for a meal for so long even during the peak hours. I had the patience to queue but I don't quite understand what took them so long to serve our meal. Melissa's baked rice was served first, my mac n cheese was served around 20mins later which is one point that I wasn't very happy about. Its either they reheat Melissa's dish after mine is being served or they served all the food at once. So if I were to go back to miam miam again, it's definitely going to be in the next few years even though food is worth the try. I wan't very pleased with the service they rendered by the way. I am really not pleased AT ALL.


Fantastic french toast with hardened whipped cream and a small bottle of maple syrup. The french toast wasn't hot when served and this is ironic because they took such a long time to prepare all the food yet the french toast wasn't even served hot. Will give a thumbs up for this though but it costed $9.80 which is really expensive. Even though it was not hot at all, not even close to the word "warm", I enjoyed eating this. The mains were mediocre yet expensive so I will only go back to miam miam for this french toast.

Shaur en and I are appointed to collect the daily mails and look what's in the mail. Its a $10000 singapore reproduction note. Handed this to Jessie immediately. I could actually hyperventilate and die of fright if this was a real note. Singaporeans...are so interesting.

A random group selfie with my colleagues on last monday. Everybody in my team was actually clad in black coincidentally and only I was in white.

Playing with Shaur en's fish eye lens.

Knew Nicole last year when we were working in MOM (in the same team) and Shaur en is her JC good friend who happens to be in the same team as me this year.

Percy piglets given by my uni intern friend. Slowly making me diabetic day by day.


IT WAS A LONG DAY OF FOLDING REMINDER LETTERS. There were so much to fold, I have to use much because it was really uncountable.

Got a pretty deep papercut in the fourth finger and my blood dripped onto one of the letter out of the whole 33000 letters.

It was actually 6pm that time and I was waiting for my colleagues to pack their bags. I always can't wait to go home so I will always the first one to pack my bag HAHHAHAHA don't judge.


Oh yes. Board this train on Thursday, don't it looks like a small garden in the train? Perhaps I am a little "sua gu" but this somehow lifted up my mood. And I have no idea why this train back home was so empty, it wasn't like this usually.
And speaking of which, I actually wonder if there will be anybody employed to clean the MRT. Grabbed onto the support/ handle hung above and it was so oily and sticky. Holy shit...I REALLY WANTED TO RUN OUT OF THE MRT AND JUST WASH MY HANDS TILL MY SKIN COMES OFF. Not that I have OCD but really...what's with the oily and sticky handle, did the previous person who held onto the handle dug his/her nose before that or scratch his/her let's-not-mention body parts or what. I'm so disgusted but that's okay... I'm telling myself that this is just a $1.99 trip and I should not complain so much since train has been pretty fast recently.
Met up with Melissa and Jocelyn again. Since we all lived in the red line so it was easy and convenient for a meet up. The sole purpose of the meet up was also to see Melissa's dog, Kirby.

Had bak chor mee for our lunch and it was really good! No wonder the queue wa never ending. I am still hunting for the best bak chor mee but this can probably top the list for now.




Kirby! He is such a timid and small cutiepie. My weekends are very valuable for sleeping but having lesser sleep on Saturday for Kirby is super worthwhile.



I'm an overly attached girlfriend of Kirby hahhaha. Okay..Kirby doesn't like me at all so I will try my best to make him love me the next time I visit him.

Yes...Kirby is a male *cover eyes*

Just before Jocelyn and I wanted to leave Melissa's house, I accidentally opened the door too fast,forgetting that Kirby will run out because I always thought he is a shy little dog who doesn't dare to step out of the house but Kirby actually ran out of the house! Melissa immediately shouted "KIRBY HAS RAN OUT!" I was so anxious and I didn't even bother to wear my slippers and chased after Kirbz. If Kirbz were to run down the stairs or anything happen, I will be so guilty and really hang myself to death please. I can only remember myself holding onto my slippers and just run along the corridors bare-footed to chase after Kirbz and it was really....A GOOD EXERCISE. Thank god that Kirbz stayed at the lift after running a long distance. PHEW!


Went to chomp chomp to celebrate Joshua's birthday with Jingwen, Karyn and Stephanie last sunday. It was actually a suprise birthday dinner for joshua planned by Jingwen. Had dinner at chomp chomp and dessert at "dessert bowl" afterwards. It was my first time eating at chomp x2 and it was really good. Would definitely go back again.

We ordered this amount of food to share plus hokkien mee and chye tau kuay that weren't served yet. Everything on the table was really good. Sorry for the lack of vocab but yes. Baik dan sedap. I actually bathed my hair with shampoo TWICE after I reached home. We smell like as if we have just returned from a BBQ session.

Mandatory selfie before leaving home :P
Selfie in the toilet because sorry I just had to LOL.
Oh yes! Tokyo banana! Finally I get to try this after so long! Thank you Karyn!
I have no idea where we were all looking at.
Now again.. I have no idea what Karyn and I were actually doing in this photo haha.

Selfie in the toilet because sorry I just had to LOL.

Oh yes! Tokyo banana! Finally I get to try this after so long! Thank you Karyn!

I have no idea where we were all looking at.



Now again.. I have no idea what Karyn and I were actually doing in this photo haha.







Anyway its late at night now and I have so much thoughts bottling up inside me. Don't know where to start from and I guess I will just keep it to myself. There are so many things happening at my workplace recently and I somehow can't take all these shit altogether. I don't think I will ever understand how guys think but that's alright,I don't think I want to understand too.
Ending my blog post with a new song from one of my favourite boy bands of all time.
