Monday, June 9, 2014
Speaking of work... Spoke to at least 1 nasty respondent each week. Sometimes, these people really can dampen my mood and pull my mood down to hell but I am constantly reminding myself not to bring all these emotions back home. What happens in the office shall stays in the office. There's many politics in office and WAY TOO MANY. I don't think its appropriate to elaborate it here. In fact it is EXTREMELY INAPPROPRIATE to do so so I will just zip it. Somehow the feud between the previous generations are implicating us all and I really loathe it.
Accompanied Boon to Tiong bahru after her work because she needs to borrow some business textbook from Anthea. Stopped by Anthea's workplace at The Tastemaker Store, tried the gula melaka cake and it was so so, wouldn't go crazy over it. Since it is a new cafe, selection is super LIMITED and we could only settle for one slice of cake. The place is rather cosy though.

With so many cafes blooming all over Singapore, I think I can slowly see my bank savings deplete now T.T Have received my May salary and I am somehow surprised to see an increment for the wage rate....Not sure if its because I have an experience before and so the wage is higher than what my workplace offers. BUT I AM GOING TO KEEP QUIET ABOUT IT HAHA.

Went 18 chefs with Huiboon to have our dinner. Not sure if the sugar before that minimized our appetite but WE COULDN'T FINISH OUR FOOD.
We tried to force the food down our stomach but we just couldn't. Words coming from my mouth,that's too rare LOL. But the menses stuffs is making my stomach bloated like a balloon. There's no gas,there's no water but why on earth.....

Must be texting with the boyfriend *insert smirk*



The other time I tried some black pepper baked rice and it was not bad. Just that it isn't aesthetically appealing. This time I had baked pasta with red n white sauce and it was not bad.

I actually posted a photo of me sipping a lemon tea on instagram but my friends told me that my head looked WAY TOO BIG for my hands and I looked like an alien so I had it removed. I'm not sure if it's my hair or my head is just way too huge. Sigh.


"The food is nice, but we are too full to finish :( Thank you very much :) "

We felt so bad to waste food so I suggested to her that we should write a note on our receipt to show appreciation but she forbids me to touch her pen because she claimed my hand to be oily and dirty. Not like as if she got a legible handwriting LOL HAHAH.

My race buddy since 2011 :)
Okay bye,remember to stay healthy everybody. "Fruits are high in sugar content and thus can only be consumed in the day and not the night"

