Thursday, June 26, 2014


The peeps went to sing K together while I was working. Didn't actually want to forgo the chance of earning money for that day. Huge opportunity cost yah? HAHA SORRY MAN LOVELIES, WORKAHOLIC IS ME. Didn't take a photo of the food we had because everyone is famished. I appreciate everyone who has waited for me so patiently for a long 30 minutes. Wanted to hit a higher quota at work that day so I stayed back on my own accord to do some extra verifications.
Met up with Clare and Nicole yesterday. Both of whom I knew during work last year. It's actually a "last dinner" before they leave Singapore for Turkey exchange and Korea summer programme respectively. Both of them are in the course that I WAS DYING TO ENTER-Economics. WHATTTT AMM I DOINGGG WITHHH MYY LIFEEE IN SGGGG.. Had a good meal at Nakhon Kitchen in Kovan, no elaboration on the food is needed because I love it so much. Then waffles! TOO DIABETIC,TOO UNHEALTHY. Didn't ran that day because I reached home at midnight and I have to immediately bathe and sleep to prepare for work the next day. Updated them with all the hot and juicy news in MOM, both of them couldn't agree more with me that there are too much red tape, rigid and screwed up hierarchy in the office. Anyway I will miss you girls a lot! Have a safe trip!





.jpg)
My everyday breakfast in office! Boiled baby chye sim with no sauces or anything. I'm too unhealthy during the weekends so no choice I guess haha. No mangoes and cherries for me because they are too sweet.

Show you people my usual lunch in office! $2 chye beng with any 3 side dishes. I have my 2 side dishes to be cabbages so tadaaaa.

Have been nose bleeding a lot these few days and I really can't comprehend why. I nose bleed regularly when I was younger and the doctor said I didn't consume enough fibers plus the blood vessels in my nose are thin so they burst easily. I am now back to the younger self even when I take in HEAPS of dietary fibers now... just what is exactly happening to me now?
To do list:
1) Go back hall to retrieve my belongings this weekend
2) A visit to hospital for cervical cancer vaccine
3) Meet up with Ethan, Phelan and Yanyan (Only get to know that Ethan is a pure chinese today LOL WHUT)
4) Esther's Violin concert on saturday night
5) COURSE REGISTRATION!!! (Have yet to check emails. Only aware of the date 3rd July *panic*)
6) Apply for a full day leave on 3rd July because internet in office suck
7) Apply for CPF application for school fees (I better not miss it this time round)
8) Need to get a good pair of kicks because my feet are so badly bruised from all the daily friction and blister
9) Watch the movie "Fault in our stars" ? ( Interest me a lot but I don't even know when I have the time to..)
10) Dinner with Yongjun and Nicole after she is back from her NUS Korea summer.
11) Send Huiboon off to Korea for Summer exchange (Tomorrow!!)
12) Meet up with Jacky, Hankuang, Yvonne and friends
.jpg)
Pretty ombre strawberry?! Snack in the office!
And my blog song...Give me a moment for some fan girl time even though the song was heavily auto tuned. Pretty nice song right. #Istillhatechinese #beansproutwords
And my blog song...Give me a moment for some fan girl time even though the song was heavily auto tuned. Pretty nice song right. #Istillhatechinese #beansproutwords
