Sunday, June 29, 2014

You are currently checking out the world's ugliest ankle. Can I like wear slippers to work every day? Peeled blisters are the most painful thing ever man. Even though this isn't the first time that I have such blisters but I really cannot stand the constant rubbing of my shoes against my ankles anymore. Maybe I just can't take pain.
Can't wait for my job contract to end like serioussss.... I will not request for an early dismissal because Jessie is too nice to me and I feel that I am indebted to her? There are just too many things I need to do and two days of weekends are just not enough. Caught Esther's violin performance at NAFA just now. Sent Huiboon off to her summer programme yesterday. Applied for leave on 3rd July to do my course registration. 3 strikes off my to-do list :) I'm happy. Planned my time table for Y2S1 this afternoon and really..you can never have the best of both worlds. I wanted to have lessons which begin at 9.30am and only 1 short break everyday (Maximum of 1 hour) but it seems like no matter what,I could only settle for the latter. Why must I forgo the first desire as well. Sobs. But actually I have many desires as well, like having 3-4 study days only, no lesson on Friday, lessons to end at 3.30pm maximum every day but I think I need to tan gu gu. All my requests are nope,nope, NOPE. The time table is so freaking hard to plan when there are like 8 course codes to play with!? Having googly eyes the whole afternoon. Definitely can't take any electives for the whole of year 2 meaning I will need to take up special semester in Year 2 to clear my electives. Don't want to take allowance from parents anymore and meaning I need to take up part time job to raise the fees for my special semester?!!?!? On a serious thought, I am considering to work in SSC daiso during the weekends for part time job LOL but still tryin to weigh the marginal costs and benefits. I meant its only Sembwang, I can take direct 856 bus plus the pay is $10/hr, why not right???? And the hefty costs would be my studies would get affected so what is the point of still buying a special semester. Sigh pie. Still, I hope to get the plan I wanted. *Cross fingers* Consulted my senior regarding the curriculum for year 2 and I was told that year 2 is the most "xiong" year and if I can survive my year 2, the remaining 2 years will be a breeze. Oh wow, sucks to be an EEE student. What circuit analysis.... Just electrocute and fry my hair already.


Guess I can't go back hall to retrieve my belongings for this week. Need to stop procrastinating further. Plus I better apply the CPF application tomorrow. Can't afford to pay 7.5k in cash anymore.... Don't even know if I can play floorball with Angie and Pravina tomorrow...GRRRR JUST BREAK THE FLOORBALL STICK ALREADY KIDDIN YO. Thought that my life is pretty boring, even Esther has a violin passion and I'm so unproductive and useless for 20 years of my life. I can't lead my life like this. I want to cycle so badly but I'm having a little phobia ever since my previous accident. I meant....who have bruises as bad as this...... *point below*

I still thank god for only getting an ugly scar on my upper thigh. At least i have no broken jaw and teeth and AT LEAST I didn't get run over by that incoming car when I was thrown out from the bicycle and dragged on the road?! I'm such a blessed girl. It is almost a year since the accident and I guess that scar which still remains on my thigh is there for a reason. To remind me never to cycle again? BUT maybe I am a cat with 9 lives.. Meow hahaha so I will still try to cycle again.
