Thursday, June 5, 2014
Ear canal inflammation :'(
Thank god for no school,I guess I am entitled to wallow in self pity for now. When chewing of food or laughing becomes painful,you know you are in deep shit. I waxed my ear almost everyday (I really cannot tolerate dirty ears, in and out) , there should be no reason why my ear canal will be inflamed but my dad was like "Precisely, you over clean your ear and that's why you are experiencing so much pain now". No sorcery. For a moment, I thought I am turning deaf in the left ear.
Feel like I am losing a day of life whenever I do not have sufficient sleep. Waking up at 6.30am every weekday is really not my kind of thing. Oh god. I have to tell myself to stop feeling so tired everyday....5.5hr of sleep is definitely enough. My ear has to stop behaving like a freak, I can't possibly sleep well with throbbing pain in my ear right.
