bad weather
Sunday, June 22, 2014
Its Sunday and tomorrow will be Monday. Dreading to return to work tomorrow and I shall elaborate more later on. Visited Kirby yesterday and Kirby is starting to like me :') The first time I went to play with him,he disliked me because I growled at him when he was barking and everytime I tried to hug him up,he just run away. So......yesterday, I was lying down on Mel's bed in a sloppy manner while using her laptop, he slowly walks over to me and laid down beside me hahaha. Such cute cuddly little boy. Makes me want to adopt a dog so much but still,I believe I will have no time for pets right now because I find it really hard to prioritize my time....let alone a little pet.


Kirbzilla.

Work tomorrow and I am dreading it so much. I will be having normal office hours for the entire week tomorrow and sweet lord I love it....

Nicole has left MOM because she will be going for her NUS summer programme meaning less 1 companion in MOM sigh. Voiced out my unhappiness to Jessie and we had a talk in the meeting room for a really long time on Friday. More or less, I am convinced to stay on in MOM...I meant though there are politics (and its affecting us) but I can't bear to leave this workplace with so many of my good friends still working here!? Some of my friends are still determined to leave MOM still sigh. Plus,Jessie was the one who is willing to employ me back and how can I ever just leave like this? Just make this period till 31st July a fast one.

The weather these few days is really bad. I don't even want to leave my bed but as ridiculous as it may sound, my bed is emitting heat too. Right after I left Melissa's house yesterday, I couldn't take the heat at all. All the way from choa chu kang till Marsiling, I was really frustrated,frustrated with nobody but the weather. The only thing that make me cooled down was the cup of chilled melon tea in my hands. Reached home,changed into some really thin sleep wear, immediately plonk onto my bed without even bathing (Freaking freaking tired) and slept through my Saturday. Only to wake up in the middle of the night,sweating (even when my fan is on) ?! The first thing I did after waking up this morning is to bathe and holy shit....the water that came out from the shower head was so warm even when I deliberately off the heater. What a bad time to have period when the weather is really hot and with the menses cramps...all I want to do is to laze in my bed till the 5-6 days are over and then I am ready to face the world. Supposed to have a meet up with Raymond and Xinping last friday but I have to cancel it at the last minute because I have forgotten that my shift work includes the Friday as well. I'm so sorry. Spent my last friday by just chilling in Starbucks till around late at night with one of my closer female colleague. If not for the last train,I am willing to stay through the night. This week I will be having a few meet ups with my sec sch friends and ex colleagues. May the temperature at night be a good one.



Really ugly rashes I get on my elbow whenever the weather is not in my favour.