Strong headed
Thursday, May 1, 2014
Finally back in Woodlands after a long week of staying in hall. Decided to return home without telling my parents in advance because I like to give them a surprise. Well....serve me right for doing this because the dinner was cooked and the portion was not sufficient for an extra me. As long as I got my huge comfortable bed,no dinner for 365 days also doesn't matter. Okay just kiddingz..That's like the worst joke ever told.

Had dinner with Yuanyu at causeway point and because you know...I've got really many cravings and today I had a waffle ice cream craving. Skipped a proper dinner for that. Know its really unhealthy to do this but *show palm*.
Had earl grey tea ice cream and my usual favourite tiramisu scoop. 


Waffle was so fluffy and "meaty",I love it so much. #foodporn #foodgasm #leshiok Hashtag all the weird and explicit terms for good food. So so so so much better than canteen 2 waffles but since canteen 2 ice cream waffle costs only $2.50 with 3 scoop of ice cream,I SHOULD NOT COMPLAIN. This waffles was like 4 times the price of canteen two ice cream waffles,so expensive but........Little joy in life.


Oh! Saw this interesting looking sushi which costed only $1.50 and decided to give it a try. Feel that the rice was a bit too much and too big to savour it. A bit meh, but the smoked salmon wrapped around it was like GOODNESS. It was indeed smoked salmon and not the Japanese raw salmon. My undying love for smoked salmon. 


And this bowl of soup was today's lunch... Too guilty for having macdonalds for dinner with Shaun yesterday...I just have to eat cleaner for today lunch.




With my dearest Huiboon~ She came to my hall to have lunch with me his poor soul after her stats paper at SRC.


Was really excited when Shaun suggested to challenge our taste bud with the McD new level 4 fiery mala burger because I am really someone who like spicy food. However..I'm so speechless to how SPICY it really is. Other than occasionally choking on the black pepper bits,I really have no idea what their definition of spicy is. This should be named black pepper burger instead. Canteen 2 ayam penyet chilli and Nakhon's kitchen seafood tom yum soup can easily win this hands down (All limbs DOWN) Even though it costed $8.55 for this plate of crap but I have no regrets eating this though,its the experience that counts.

Bought two random dress today and you know what's a first world problem? Having your size being stuck in the middle of two sizes. Tried my usual size and chest area was slightly tight for me but the other areas like waist and the straps are perfect for me. I decided to take one size bigger (because I won't want my chest to die of suffocation) and end up....


I looked like I am wearing a sleeping gown. My mom was like "Why you buy another curtain again?" The back part was so low that I can't even... Sigh,definitely got to send this dress for alteration. This dress was my love at first sight and I WILL NOT ISOLATE IT IN A CORNER. 




I better stop my endless selfies post before you guys reach for a barf bag. 

Tried to be ABSOLUTELY SHAMELESS and disturbed my roomie.. but she is so merciless :( Why can't she just lie to me and make me happy even when I 100% don't look like Elsa at all.




And I am really happy I bought this dress. Was a little sceptical about getting it initially because I have a lot of dresses with floral prints and if I add this in...my wardrobe will be turned into a botanical garden. I couldn't fight the inner devil in me in the end.
Told myself to just stop taking selfies but I can't...I love this dress so much,I need to bring justice to it.



Asian eyes sighhhh. Single eyelids, monolids or whatever you all call it.

Went for a midnight jog at around 12.30am after trying my new dresses. I'm not sure if I should continue to run alone in the midnight... Was really focusing on my run until I heard thunderous footsteps behind me. Immediately got reminded of the recent "outrage of modesty" case whereby there is this molester on the loose who is preying on female joggers who run alone. I only remembered I kept turning back to check if there is any suspicious looking person. 
I just thought about the previous incident whereby I went running with Stephanie (Just both of us) during early last semester at around 2am in the school outer perimeter. There were two guys whistling behind us who seemed too old to be NTU students but my legs turned jelly at the instance when the whistling got louder and being the more timid one, I was totally panicking and dare not move at all. Stephanie just told me to run faster and don't look back while she continues to run too.
Perhaps I am a little paranoid but I swear my heart skipped a beat when I couldn't see anyone but heard thunderous running footsteps simultaneously just now. My parents have already warned me an umpteen times not to go running alone at midnight but I just turn a deaf ear to their words. And since they have already warned me beforehand and I chose to go against them...I and only myself is answerable to whatever consequences that will happen. Not sure if this serves as a warning to the strong headed me or maybe I am just a bit too paranoid. But let me try running alone again tonight since I am returning back hall tomorrow and will absolutely have no time to run till 7th May.