Thursday, May 22, 2014
Sigh its 12am now and I have yet to bathe, guess I can only sleep at 1 or 2am and its really eating up my sleeping time... foresee I am going to fall asleep during work tomorrow.


My $2 gigantic mirror from daiso! Its not that I am vain okay, I use it to check if there is any perm staffs peeping me from behind so I can always be on my guard not to skive.

Hi cutie colleagues. Missing out Sam because he went to make a police report during that time. Freaking golden period right now, just sit around those short tables and fold letters while we chat about our personal lives. But DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE LETTER FOLDING. It is really physically draining although it's a brainless chore.

Bak chor mee (BCM) for lunch! Yummy.... It was slightly costly though,$4 and with this amount, I could eat chye beng for 2 days. There is this chye beng stall that sell chye beng costing $2 with ANY 3 side dishes chosen. So cheap,I could just hyperventilate and die please. Food was nice too.

Ugly feet every day, blisters and blood every where. Not sure if my skin is too thin or what but SIGH, I need a good pair of shoes..

Not rocking my short hair well because its so puffy sigh so I actually went to cut it even shorter now hehe. This photo was taken before I went to cut it for the second time.
Think after my contract ends,I might have gastric cancer or something. Can't even remember when is the last time I have dinner but okay I solemnly swear I didn't starve on purpose, it's just that I have no time for it. Blogging yes but late dinner no.
