Lovebonito great sale
Sunday, May 25, 2014
Now playing: Avicii-Lay me down

Quite unhappy with one stop @ SAC and the financial aid department. Wait,it's not quite, I am COMPLETELY PISSED OFF. Not sure how they manage the whole tuition fees payment thing but I have tried to access to my degree audit and I am unable to access it because it claimed that I still have outstanding tuition fees not yet paid. I'm peeved. What do they meant by this when I have paid the amount of $7650 by cheque personally. And in any case if I were to argue with them, I might be at the losing end because I have no acknowledgement to prove that I have paid for my Semester 1 fees because the person who collected my cheque told me this "We don't issue hard copy receipts anymore and we don't normally send emails to acknowledge the payment. Financial department will be aware of it". What the hell is the management doing? And they seriously need to be more polite when conversing on the phone. The other few times I called in, cold and RUDE replies were all I get. Give me some time to cool down.



Just a typical stay-home sunday. Pretty bored at home but I am cherishing the weekends because I always feel worn out and lethargic during the weekdays because of my full time temp job. Feel uncomfortable doing nothing and because I'm not the kind of "chasing dramas" person, I have nothing to do so I went to tidy my room. I like it if the place I am sleeping in is clean and tidy, can't stand inhaling dust.

This time I am chucking away some unwanted books. Came across some interesting reading materials I have owned.



Used to subscribe Reader's digest for the whole 4 years back in secondary school. Never like reading them but now I realised they are actually some good reads.



Some romance novels I owned. *Slap forehead* Why did I even enjoy reading all these novels in the past? Now when I flip the book,all the chinese words are giving me headache. Can't read chinese words for nuts.





Having such a file was an "in thing" back in primary school and because I am a serial nerd back then, I have owned quite a number of such files but this was my favourite amongst all. Off it go into the rubbish chute now.

Woke up pretty late today,around 11.30am if I remember correctly,too lazy to head out to buy my lunch so...I COOKED MY OWN MEAL. With whatever I can find at home. Doesn't look very good but it tasted pretty good. I know that's a lot of mushrooms...I really love mushrooms so don't judge!




The other time I cooked this....




I cooked some vermicelli using salty fish to add flavoring for the soup. Threw in HEAPS of cabbage and 2 small sotong head. The sotong were so hard to slice and I have a tough time cutting it because it was so slippery so I gave up and used the sotong head instead.
And the outcome was so bad... The whole thing is so bland but thank god for soy sauce..VOILA. It tasted edible in the end. But the soup was totally soaked up by the vermicelli.

So yesterday, there is this Lovebonito Great sale at Toa payoh SAFRA. Their warehouse sales is an annual thing and NO MATTER how broke I am,I will make it a point to visit the sales. It started at 11am but I woke up at 8am just to beat the queue early in the morning. Past events told me that going there at 11am will only enter the doors by 2pm so thank god we reached there relatively early although there is already about 100 ladies ahead of us. Soon, Huiboon's boyfriend (we nicknamed him that) drove us to the location,so grateful to have a free ride and they came to my house area to fetch me! Gratefulzzzz. Plus...*thumbs up* to people who can drive,I know its a pretty common thing now but I don't think I will dare to step on the pedal and my hands will probably tremble...This is coming from someone who can't even ride a bicycle,please..this is a phobia because I once got dragged on the road when I flew out from the bicycle. Thank god this year, the location was at SAFRA, last year it was held at clarke quay,some random hotel ballroom and it was so inaccessible.









Finally a good shot with the lovebirds looking into my camera! Its hard getting Soon to looking into the camera because he had to be careful with the driving and for Huiboon,It might be a little giddy for her to turn her head to the back.



Excited me camwhoring in the car. Don't want to disturb the two lovebirds so I just camwhored throughout the ride. #excuseactually How great it would be to have someone fetching me to work everyday! But oh well...That's a dream that will not come true.





I know my face looks rounder with short hair now....but IDC. Its so fuss free.





Soon offered us this kimchi chocolate. Tasted really odd. Kimchi flavoured,with a tinge of spiciness and sourness. Unique though! But I will not try it again. LOL.



There was a strict crowd control so they only allow a limited number of ladies to enter and its organised in batches. Thank god we were the second batch to enter.



Just a random rack of  bareback dresses that I can't figure if I should get it. Didn't get it in the end because only cash is allowed for the mode of payment and I only have a limited amount of cash in hand...plus I was trying to curb my shopperholic bad habit....yeah...Take a photo will do.






There were free prints with every hashtag #thegreatLBsale so we kinda spammed too much photos. OOPSSS





Angeline was one of Love bonito pixies for that day! Feel so bad to keep disturbing her because I kept asking her many questions but forget the fact that she is working actually.



Our free prints. Didn't know that they actually print the number of copies according to the number of people in the photo. WOW! Thumbs up! I am stunned.



Oh my god.... Short hair and pit fats.... This is the bad thing about having short hair but IDC....

After a good shopping time, Soon dropped me at Newton MRT station because I wanted to go orchard to get some new jeans. Went there alone because I'm lazy to ask people along. My current jeans are kinda loose now so I have to get some new pairs for Friday dress down day. Plus next year onwards, no more hall so I foresee that I will wear jeans to school frequently. The lovebirds went for a date afterwards! :)



I was trying on the jeans at Forever 21 so I decided to take a quick shot of my back.
This is what I wore yesterday. Matched with a shorts. I'm actually wearing a stick-on bra so quit trying to look for nipple slip hahahaha. Unless my parents forbid me to wear this, I don't think anyone is entitled to do so. Life shouldn't be the case whereby there are rules and regulations to what you wear. Period. I'M NOT NAKED ANYWAY. Just that people might nose bleed from the back and not the front lah.



Bought two jeans from F21, one pair is only $13.. and the black one was $23. I can't even.... Its so cheap... $13...that's cheaper than a bowl of ramen. Though the material is not exactly GOODDDDD like Levis or Guess but I'm not the kind into expensive clothings, not that brand conscious too. The right side is my Lovebonito loots. Everything is marked down by AT LEAST 60% so this sales is really worth it. It was so much better than last year sales too.






Went running around 12.40am yesterday. Because of the sales,I woke up too early and I fell asleep in the evening unintentionally. All the way till 11pm. So reluctant to go running but my job remind me to run at least once or twice a week. Office job is really unhealthy because all we do is eat,sit and sleep.

Photo was taken before I go running so please don't ask "why no sweat" lol.





And the part I hate after bathing is WAITING FOR THE HAIR TO DRY. I don't use hair dryer because I cannot stand the noise it produces. I was so dead tired (despite the long evening nap) but I still have to wait for my hair to fully dry and only managed to sleep at 4am... Ohyah me in my $2 cotton on top from Anchorpoint cotton on warehouse sales. So comfy for a sleepwear. Call me cheapo,I dont care but I love cheap clothes.

Random shots over the past few weeks. #Throwback



Candies supplied by my lovely colleagues.. And omg I cannot refrain myself from eating them. No self discipline sigh. This is why I say office job is unhealthy...







Went Upper Thomson with my friend,Shaun for lunch about 2 weeks ago. (Or was it 3 weeks?) I can't remember exactly. Had chocolate waffles at Wafflelicious and pancakes at udders. The chocolate waffles was meh. Perhaps I am not into too chocolatey stuff,more into fruity stuff. Initially I wanted to go Habitat Coffee but there are simply too many people on the waiting list! So upset that we don't get to have our meal in Habitat coffee because I spent a long time doing research on Habitat coffee the night before. Sigh. The pancakes at Udders was good too,perhaps there is scrambled eggs and sausages. Nothing goes wrong with sausages and eggs. I love the chicken wing too, its so good. However,there are way too many pancakes to finish! He was helping me to slice the pork sausage in the first pict because he "aiyoh" at the way I cut the sausage...I thought it was okay haha oh wells. I would not bother cutting it if I were to eat this at home actually. I can't remember the exact amount of each dish because it was Shaun's treat. Feel bad for people to pay budden.......



Woah so bossy looking man.



That's Sharon boyfriend,Allen. *thumbs up* for guys with patience when it comes to kids.









Went to Sharon's 20th birthday party afterwards. Had a fun time playing with Othelia and Ophelia. I love children so much! Can't wait to have my own too LOL but of course that is 8-10 years later. Ophelia grew up so much,not as cute as her sister,Othelia, but she is much more friendly. But...She can be a little tyrannical though. She passed me her milk powder, milk bottle and insisted me to make milk for her and I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO IT?! Panic...because I don't want her to go screaming and crying. You know...Kids are cute until they cry and scream and make a public nuisance out of themselves. Plus Othelia threw those paper dolls on the floor and demanded me to keep it for her and she jumped right onto Sharon's bed and threw a bitch fit. LOL. I told her to come back to pick those dolls up and she kicked me in my breasts. Ouch.... I can't even. Thank goodness its a light kick and it wasn't painful. Anyway she is really cute just that she can throw a lot of princess tantrum. Kids.



Bought a bouquet of carnations for my nanny (godma) and visited her at Khoo teck puat hospital for mother's day after going Sharon's birthday party. Can't count the number of times I have travelled to KTP hospital over the last few weeks...Though it's really tiring but its worth it. Everything is worth it as long as she can feel the presence of me around her for her last journey in life.

One of those rare days when I have double eyelids for both of my eyes..
Went back hall to pick up my belongings that day. It was a really hot day so I didn't bother to dress up and just slipped on my black tank and shorts with slippers even though I had a meet-up with Xinping and Huiboon at Kovan in the afternoon.




Met up with Huiboon's friend at my hall and pass her her marketing textbook. GOSH IT WAS HEAVY. Thought it was kinda awkward because I don't know her well as it was my first time seeing her since Huiboon left the textbook at my hall after her marketing paper but it turns out that her friend is a nice girl.

Went Kovan for Nakhon's kitchen with Xinping and Huiboon at around 3pm but they only operate business at 5pm so we just went to a random coffee shop and shared lamb chop while waiting for Nakhon.






Something wrong with both of my friends. They just had to take photos of me eating the lamb chop and most of the photos of me have eyes either half closed or mouth opened really big while trying to suck the bone marrow. Oh well...So unglam but I guess this is what friends are for -.-



The food is simply...Marvellous. Sorry for the lack of vocab,I have no idea how to describe the meal but it's beyond good.













No idea what was I doing...Probably complaining about the hot weather.









I love them so much. Cheers to an everlasting friendship.

And its time to do the laundry again. Sigh...forever washing the clothes. My hands...They are getting destroyed by those detergent and water. Washing machine...Why you so hard to operate.




So it's Monday tomorrow...meaning WORK. Can't wait for my parents to return back to Singapore T.T