Graduation ceremony woes
Monday, May 26, 2014
Today is Chengee's poly graduation ceremony but sigh,not able to take leave from my work and attend the ceremony. Not sure if I am too self absorbed with work but I tried to take leave and to no avail too, all the supervisors are not in office today and this is the peak period with the high volume of calls coming in so I guess Jessie wouldn't let us to take leave that easily. Don't even know if I can attend Xinping's one on Wednesday. Since I have raised the leave concern and its not possible for me to take sick leave now. Pfftttt

Anyway Happy graduation Chengee! Definitely feel upset not being there with my girls today. They are the bunch of girls who grew up together with me for 8 years. Someone please photoshop me into the picture please T.T SOBS I CAN'T BE THERE FOR MY GOOD FRIEND'S GRADUATION. That feeling hurts. A LOT. And I am not kidding. I feel so guilty over and over again.





Anyway my parents are finally back from China. Oh god....Finally I get to see them. They went Bangkok just recently and shortly after they came back, they flew to China and now they are finally back for good. They spent half of May travelling to overseas while I spent half of May working. No qualms about this. They ought to have a good vacation too. I want to have a good holiday too and I am planning this for my 21st birthday. Though I may seem to be an outgoing and sociable person but I don't think party is my kind of thing. Call me self-centered but the thought of entertaining many people at one time just scares me and I don't think I want any unnecessary pressure weighing on me. Okay my 20th is like half a year to go,21st is definitely still a long way to go.

Just a mundane work day today. Even though high volume of calls are coming in right now but time,somehow, passed fast today and work isn't as mentally draining as last week. 


Was disturbing Samuel (blurguy92...lost his identity pass on the third day of work and resulting him to make police reports) while he is speaking to a respondent on the phone today. Since there is no verification of cases to do, all we can do is to wait for calls to come in. I know nobody like getting phone calls because we don't know who will be over the line, probably some demanding and uncooperative respondent but well... it beats being stuck in seat and doing nothing. Anyway Samuel is going for his poly graduation tomorrow,Happy graduation to him too.



Was so bored at my table that I just can't help it but to whip out my phone to selfie lol.



Came to my workplace and saw this. My uni intern colleague has pasted this on my table secretly. Thanks for pimping up my table!

Wanted to refill my water bottle and so I took the opportunity to walk to the gym and fill my bottle. THE GYM FACILITIES....COULD HAVE BEEN A PARADISE ....But temp staffs are not entitled to use it. Oh wells.








How much I hate my big hips...Don't pour salt onto my wound further thanks *sobs*.

Had a pretty bad tummyache earlier on at work, I went to the toilet at least 3 times today. The date is near sigh. Times like this....I hate being a lady.



Oh and for the group chat name... No judging but the name was derived from the topics of our conversations at work. As they always revolve around explicit adult topics.....Okay. Shall not go in further but I got nothing to lose because I have no ex and no stories to share...So...I had a good time listening to my colleagues' stories HAHAHA.