腰酸背痛
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Oh man,as the title suggests....been experiencing that like 24/7 every day. Just got over a little "crisis" at work. Made a grave mistake with my team mates during work and we kinda jumbled up letters from two different surveys and sealed the envelopes. Realised this only after we slotted in the letters and SEALED IT UP after like 400 letters (Done before lunch time). That's right man,we're efficient like that but sometimes....being efficient is not necessary good,we got to tear up every single piece of 400 letters just to recover those "jumbled up" brochures and put it back the correct ones into the letters one by one again. And every time we managed to dig out the wrong brochure, we were like.....praise the lord lol. OT a little till 8pm yesterday (Monday) just to make up for our mistake. It was so tiring, not just yesterday but ever since I started work. All I can remember is I went to bathe,check for e-mails and collapsed onto my bed immediately and this routine is for all weekdays. Nevermind about dinner because ain't nobody got time for that. Its not that I am skipping it intentionally but everytime I reached home around 7.30pm,I will just nap on the sofa unknowingly until around 9 or 10pm when its really too late for dinner. Perhaps I am still not used to waking up at 6-6.30am every day or perhaps I'm on my period and I felt EXTREMELY tired,my body...I think they can be dismantled easily if someone hit me hard right now. My shoulders and arms...Have been aching since monday morning from carrying all those heavy boxes of letters, envelopes and brochures...Sigh weak flabby arms are weak and flabby. I can even fall asleep while standing on the crowded train back home and there is still one mountain of dirty laundry waiting for me to wash them but I guess I can only leave it till the weekends because they need to be hand washed and I definitely don't have the time to do it during the weekdays. Slept through my friday night from around 8pm all the way to Saturday morning 11am? Plus the funeral stuff and all that, I am so damn worn out during the weekends,both mentally and physically. And gosh,I better finish this blog post before 12am because 6am is the minimum amount of sleep I need for work. 6 hours may not even be enough since I'm losing blood now LOL. But okay....I'm not complaining. 


I'm really happy to hear from my former colleagues and supervisors that I have slimmed down. WAHAHA. Okay but I hope I don't gain back all the cal at the end of July. No time for running during the weekdays but no time for dinner too. Hope it offsets. LOL HOPEFULLY. Took this shot during lunch time,goodness gracious,my favourite time of the day,12pm to 1pm. Foodieeee,so many good food at Hong lim food court *insert heart shaped eyes*



And so glad to have my hair cut...No longer need 30mins to bathe. Plus I get to save using hair conditioner. The disadvantage is, short hair doesn't compliment all outfits well,especially dresses with razor back or front cut. NUUUUUU T.T Ugly selfie there but WHATEVER!

OT OT OT yesterday night.. Nobody likes to go home late man,especially when it is unpaid but we got to account for the mistake we made. Look at the windows,sky was already dark by then.





And this was today morning when we were still trying to rectify the problem. I WAS BUSY TOO,just that I hope to keep this as a memory so I take time to snap a quick photo, a good lesson learnt anyway. Its only the fourth day of work but I have mingled quite well with my colleagues (but I also hope that we don't get too close to the point that there are conflicts? Okay nobody want that...Once is really enough) and I think I have listen to all their life stories entirely. Can't believe its only the fourth day of work and we already chatted about sensitive issues like virginity and hornyness LOL and I'm not the one who started these topics okay.