Sudah habis
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
I hereby conclude that all my mid terms have ended!




I had my Malay oral exams today,I'm not sure how well or bad I had fair for it but to be honest,I am quite ready to SU this module because of the written paper on Monday. The two component weighs 50% and finals will be another 50%,not ready to tamper with my GPA so I guess I just have to SU it. I will be obedient and never take any more third language in NTU again,would rather pay and learn or just crash into classes next semester :P Really interested to continue learning my German level 1. Gave up halfway after O levels because I thought I needed to put more focus in my studies when I was in JC T.T And today..Its my first time conversing with my Malay lesson classmates. Only spoke to Teck Nam, Ming Xuan and Rebecca for the past few months and the rest...Just when the module has ended and we started talking lol. Life as such,such as life.


Even though all my mid terms have FINALLLYYYY ended....but finals are approaching in 9 days time. Sigh..So far if I'm not wrong,civil and electrical are the earlier engineering groups to take exams whyyyyy... Wei shen me na me zao ne??? Life's certainly bad now but I believe the end is very near,soon.




Just gonna be a short post because I am still having the "Sleep before 12am and wake up at 7am" rule. Have been doing that for the past 2 days and I'm quite contented with myself for able to wake up at 7am *pats on my own shoulders* Never had a chance to eat macdonalds breakfast for so long just because I always wake up past 11am T.T Craving for the muffins and scrambled eggs now...


Looking very shagged for the past few days because I'm still trying to adapt to my new body clock before the finals. And my god damn eyes have been experiencing strabismus when my eyes are tired,have no choice but to put on my nerdy glasses. Just in case if you don't know...Its actually a pair of broken glasses with degree that is way below my current one. My newer glasses (with the right degree) ....was actually broken too but it is beyond the scotch tape cure so I threw it away..Sigh pie. Will be making a new one soon. Why can't I be more gentle in my life.....




And this is what I meant by the scotch tape cure...




Nobody to take ootd for me so I improvised with my self-timer lol. I actually wore this oufit just for my oral exams...Thought as a form of respect,I better put on something nicer and not the usual tee and shorts.


Oh and this is one good thing. Candies with a packaging that resembles a condom packaging that Chengee bought from taiwan. She claimed that this packaging suits me a lot..What nonsense. But still,thanks a lot! It was good!

Friday is a PH and I think I will be going back home after my Econs tutorial tomorrow. I know its not a very wise decision to return home so late (might as well stay in school till friday) but nah, I need to hit the tracks soon. You know that they say that jogging can lift up your mood and rid your troubles or mood swings away? So instead of whining out to others,let jogging do the job instead. And yes...Its still 11.13pm but WAN AN.


Sharing a music video just before I turn in for the night. Lovin it yo.