Sunday, April 13, 2014
And yes yes...Too much to study over this weekend and I really don't know where to start from so I escaped from reality and had a good evening jog to get my engine started.

I think I'm the only crazy girl who is willing to post ugly bare faced photos of myself looking sweaty and all that to onto a public blog. Oh if you beg to differ and do the same thing too then good for you. And yes...that's one ugly lips,don't understand how the swelling came about but because I got sensitive lips, it must be some wrong food related to my shellfish allergy that I have eaten in the afternoon.

Anyway I got myself a new casing today I actually had some printed film pasted on my phone and got a transparent casing to protect the film. My note 3 has performed well. Even when I have dropped it multiple times on the road,the stairs blabla, it only suffered a few dents and scratches here and thete but the screen has yet to crack. Good job baby,good job!
NO JB today,just paradise dynasty 2 to celebrate my pop's birthday. Food was not bad,wasn't a disappointment at all. #satisfied

Exotic flavours of XLB. I'm not the adventurous kind who dares to try weird flavours so I sticked to trying safer one which is only the cheese plus I am an ultimate lover of cheese. Sadly, It just tasted like the normal XLB,only its yellow. There are the foie gras and black truffle that I never wanted to touch. Researched on the controversy of foie gras before and I am super skeptical of consuming it. Can't bring myself to do it after viewing so many disturbing and sad photos online. HAIS SAD. The rest of the XLB were shared between my parents and elder brother. I regretted not trying the sze chuan one because my bro said its quite spicy and anything that is spicy just appeals to me.

This was the best I felt! Some pork dumplings in hot chilli sauce,couldn't remember the exact name. Was it 麻辣 or 四川? I cant remember.

And a very small portion of 酒醉鸡 as a cold appetizer for all of us. Not a very cheap appetizer but its not too bad,enjoyed it a lot. Maybe I was famished and this is the first thing that went down my throat.


Happy birthday 老爸! FEI FEI LAO PA. MUACK MUACK.

A normal tasting la mian. Noodle texture was good but I don't fancy the soup. My elder bro and mom both think the soup is tasty but I thought the ban mian stall in the coffee shop opposite our house tasted better than this. But still...No regrets ordering this :)

And my crazy brother just had to order another tub of this xiao long bao because he claimed that he can finish everything if we are too bloated to have our share. Crazy yo. Their xiao long bao was quite good but I thought NTU one was better because its way cheaperrrrr.

And I dined at paradise dynasty looking like this. Sweated bucket from my evening jog and I have the audacity to walk around causeway point in my running attire. I must be nuts but I dont care....mehhh. *insert smirk face*. I wasn't prepared enough for a good shot before my dad press the snap button so yeah...unglam Jingsuan is unglam. DONT JUDGE THE WAY I HOLD MY CHOPSTICKS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW THE RIGHT WAY TO.
