Saturday, April 12, 2014
And they say...Punish yourself outdoors to attorn for the sins committed indoors. Its 1.35am now,I'm going to have a midnight jog. Damn (SUPER) determined to get back the stamina I had when I was in JC1....
But first...
Let me take a selfie

Edited blog post/
So I just came back from my midnight jog C: Even though I'm a little scared of running alone at midnight,just told myself to bear for the 3.2km and I'm done. #contentedlikethat and... #bravelikethat Have been residing in Woodlands for more than a decade but because the recent case of outrage of modesty around my neighbourhood area makes me a little more paranoid.


And yes yes! BEN and JERRY'S! Opened the fridge to have some air-con treatment after my run and goodness gracious...A paradise in my fridge. *insert whatsapp laugh cry face* My elder brother bought this and he don't meant to share it but I stolen two spoonful from the couch potato and I'm not feeling bad at all lol. That's what a brother is for right? I have never tried B and Js before so I was crazy enough to dig in first before he does. Shall eat first and act blur later. The ice cream itself taste really good but the ball of potato chips are really...weird? Still,I dont mind polishing the whole tub actually hehe. Restricted myself to just 2 dessert spoonful because I don't want my run to be drained down in vain. I think I still prefer Haagen Dazs creme brulee,had it in SQ on my trip back from Hong Kong and it was so good. FELL IN LOVE WITH IT AT THE FIRST SIGHT.
I think I could treat this blog like my dayre,updating it whenever I like to. Just that I have a problem syncing my account to the blogger app so I am just blogging through the internet with my phone. Didn't bother to bring my laptop home because its so heavy :( Just printed the necessary materials needed for my revision this weekends. Have a feeling I am not going to study much over the weekends because its my dad's birthday today (12th April) and we should be going JB for some good food. This sucks because I am having my 2 Malay CAs and last mid term this week sigh and I have not fully prepare for both. But I really don't mind allocating some time for my family at the expense of my results. I'm just going to do what that makes me happy. I hope its really good food later in the day. Can't stand eating awful food,it just make me sick all over.
And sigh...I just screwed up my body clock again. Told myself that the furthest limit is 3am but I made it beyond that and its 5 or 6am now :( Promised myself not to let this happen like Semester 1 but I broke my little promise to myself. Don't understand how I managed to sleep at 11 or 12 when I was in secondary school and I can finish studying whatever I want and it just doesn't applies to now anymore.
I was browsing my old photos and because Its national siblings day today,I decided to share a fw photos in this space of mine.

And yes I love this photo so much! We all looked so happy in this picture..just that my father wasn't in the photo. He was behind the camera snapping this photo for us sigh.. and yes please ignore my nipple LOL. No idea why I had my nipple exposed in this picture. #majorwardrobemalfunction

My younger brother and me. He was bo-geh that time and he was flaunting his empty gums LOL. Y AM I BORN WITH A SQUARE JAW? JUST WHY?.....

And this photo was taken when my elder brother was preparing to go primary school for the first time. Look at how sad his face is awwww. HAHAHA. And I had no freaking idea what was I chewing on..probably my nails.

#grumpybrother #cuteme (ok bhb) #fatbabybro #retrohairmother

A photo of my siblings and I with the aunt! Just look at my face...totally laughed out loud. Didn't know I like to pout my mouth since that age.

A photo taken with my favourite maid,Aminah! My family changed domestic helper 3 times and this was the last and best maid that served our family and her serving was the longest too. I still remember when I was in kindergarten and even until primary 2, she had to bring a pail,cup of water, my toothbrush and toothpaste to my bed and helped me brush my teeth while I was in bed just because I was lazy and tired to drag myself to the bathroom. The gargling and spitting of toothpaste will be done in bed while she holds the pail for me. SUCH A PRINCESS LIFE I HAD MAN...I miss it LOL. I will never let my future kids to be pampered like that anyways...
Aminah and my family kept in contact with each other until 2010 and stopped,not sure how she is doing currently but the last time we heard from her was that she is doing well,still working as a domestic helper but in Hong Kong.
