Monday, April 7, 2014

But wait...I am such a blur girl and this is really bad. So much for feeling stressed out for the past few days. Totally not in the mood to even hold a proper conversation with my parents. Now I really felt bad :( I even came back hall early and gave dinner with them a skip because I thought I need to move back to somewhere where I can be alone. Sigh.

And because I skipped dinner..the snacks in my hall have all long expired,I stole one packet of dewberry cookies from roomie. Its so good!!! ......or is it because I am famished? That's my pathetic dinner for tonight though.
And how do you like my auntie hair? So unglam but heck.
And yes..side track a bit. Recently I called up starhub to enquire about my data plan and I just learnt that my data is 12GB usage,not 2GB usage..now I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY SO MUCH and continue to instagram!

And hello new t-shirts! Who can resist such chio printed tees?!? Have a tough time trying to decide on which colour and how many pieces to get but I just have to stick to 2 because I'm actually trying to save money at this time #fail

So I just received my hall block tee last wednesday, love it so much?! The material was good too,not the itchy scratchy stiff kind of dri-fit like my other main hall tee. But if I am not wrong,there are only 2 people who purchased this hall block tee in my block including myself,everybody else think its ugly. And so somebody complimented me for looking good pairing this shirt with a black high waisted shorts,#happylikesiao

And this two selfies....was taken last thursday at around 1am in the midnight when I was studying in school alone. Was going bersek studying physics so I actually went to the toilet to take selfies and also to give myself a short break. I'm not a chocolate drink person but I was badly craving for a hot drink to warm myself, got crazy and I bought the hot chocolate drink from the vending machine...certainly didn't make the wrong choice.
And bye guys,till then. Need to construct a composition in Malay language now. *head shot*

Oh yes,last picture for this blog post. Took this photo when I was dining in Ichiban Boshi last friday with girlfriends...Oh man,I totally detest what went in my stomach that night. I chose kurobuta nabe gozen because I thought it would be interesting to try something new,black hog meat...but it was the worst choice ever made. Okay do allow me to rant now.
When my meal was served,I really cannot tolerate the smell of the boiling kurobuta. I felt like as though I am eating a real pig alive,the smell is so revolting,I was already cringing my nose that time. I'm not sure if the restaurant actually clean the pork well or their imported kurobuta is of substandard. I told myself to just try it even if I cannot take the smell and IT WAS EVEN DISAPPOINTING. The soup was bland,the sides were cold, the cooked salmon broccoli was a total turn off,I have never eaten such a bad cheese and salmon in my life. My night was totally spoiled by the awful dish and I was serious about that. Not that I have high expectations on food but when girlfriends tried my meal,they were speechless too. And worst of all,this is one of the more expensive dish in the restaurant. One thing for sure is that this dish really lived up to its name of kurobuta 'NABE' gozen. It's gonna be my first and last time stepping into that restaurant.

The whole presentation of this set meal was just hopeless. If the food taste good and presentation is horrid,I am fine with that but it lack of both the taste and presentation. Totally disappointed.SIGH.

(Photo taken from google)
