Thursday, April 3, 2014
And so last week,I had a good week. Even though there were like 3 tests last week but I managed to handle my stress level well. It's like the being above blessed me with lots of good luck and things were going smoothly but THIS WEEK...I don't even want to mention about it. I only managed to sleep at 7am in the morning the previous day (I just received one of my mid term results and I didn't do well,would have at least expected a B+ but...shit happens) I have to give my materials tutorial a miss because I figured that sufficient sleep is more important since I need the energy and will to study in school till late night. I was so upset that I can't even sleep hence 7am T.T
And just in time... my irritating JC friend, Minh, uploaded a video of him singing "Always look on the bright side of the life" and tagged me on facebook. Can't express enough of how such simple gesture really lifted up my mood during times like this. He used to always sing that song back in JC to cheer all of us during the stressful times of A levels,so I found it rather meaningful. Ahh..kinda miss that chap in Canada right now.
"Life's a piece of shit when you look at it"
And so today I was studying in the area next to the OCBC frank because my usual studying place is fully packed...It was so god damn humid and I totally can't concentrate at all.

But,it was only INSTANT. I managed to shift back to my usual place at around 10pm,happily settled down (thank lord for the creation of air-conditioner) Just when I wanted to get things started, my GC died on me. IT WAS STILL WORKING WHEN I WAS CLIMBING UP THE STAIRS... But whatever, I have to leave the place early to get some batteries because who the hell revise maths without a calculator? Plus, I'm informed that my Malay oral and 1 written paper will be during week 13 (And of course,the final written paper will be on 6th May) ,totally stressed up.

