Yeah..As the title suggest...Its my crappiest day ever. Had the most dreadful 1.5hour in the afternoon,my malay paper was so tough that it dampened my whole mood for the rest of the day. And before that, I had physics quiz,my very final and last mid term. Finally. And that explains the lack of sleep I had today. The only part I enjoyed doing in my Malay paper was the Graphic stimulus,the comprehension was a killer totally. 5 questions and 5 stabs straight through my heart. One question can weigh as much as 6marks but it only required a one liner answer so its either you get it or you don't. Had some quick bites at Ock for lunch with Stephanie and then next..Gastric pain. Probably due to my irregular meal hours. Wanted to study in school but I figured that I couldn't endure my gastric pain and head back hall early at 8pm. Oh and I Totally felt like dying while travelling from Woodlands ke NTU early in the morning today. Saya mahu tinggal di asrama untuk tiga tahun akan datang :(
P/S: Very determined to turn back my body clock in preparation for finals *flex non-existent muscles*
Rare moment when le roomie is in the room with me..for a while only. And she also said that it was uncommon for me to be already lying on the bed before 12am lol. Lynette also said that if I am in pain,I wouldnt be taking so many selfies..THATS SUCH A SHALLOW STATEMENT. I couldnt possibly be moaning in pain 24/7 whaatttt...
And I just learnt that this thing I am hugging is actually called Pluto and not Goofy,have been mistaking it for so long LOL
Oh and I chanced upon Craftholic page at facebook, got to know that they are having some sort of promotion for Easter day,2nd piece at 50% off. WHY....WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTIME I WANT TO SAVE MONEY AND THIS HAPPENS. *Trying to dig for a coin in my wallet*
(From the facebook page)
Always think that such cushions or whatever you called it are not practical to invest a large amount of moolah in it because they are just furry fabric sewn with kilos of cotton fibre/wool contained inside but I think craftholic is one exception. Cute is such an understatement. Oh and pluto is another exception because it was on sale lol. And it got that damn head that is so big that it makes me feel like I still have hope. I am so going to freaking get one craftholic for myself after the finals.
And good night all,good night to a new day,good night to no more gastric pain,good night to no more eye bags and dark circles,good night to the craftholic cushion in bugis+,I will be there to get you one day. Selamat malam.