Be your own sunshine
Friday, April 25, 2014
Came upon this quote "Be your own sunshine" and I thought that its quite meaningful. Funny how a short simple quote like this can make me reflect a lot upon my life :)

So my first paper is down. Glad. I was so suffocated in my hall yesterday...The only form of entertainment I got is mopping my floor , cleaning up the room and helping my friends with physics through whatsapp. I wasn't this mindful about cleanliness back at home but really...the only form of entertainment in hall would be cleaning up. No proper conversation face to face at all and I almost went bersek yesterday. Coming to uni makes me realise the importance of being independent really. And the independence I am referring to is the kind whereby you eat, study or go lessons solely by yourself. I really wouldn't mind doing all these alone but I am missing the feel of being surrounded by plenty of friends,hanging out with them and just squandering time away aimlessly without even have to worry about studies (or problems). 


Have already packed the clothes I wanted to bring back home. I was so nuts to bring so many new clothes to hall every week,thinking the school is for fashion parade. Now I just have to slowly move all these back home day by day once 7th May comes. 

And yesterday,the only time I stepped out of my room is to buy my lunch and fill up my bottles. So sick of this life.........我好累哦 :( I know the end is approaching VERY SOON,just going to hang on to this shit. Hope everyone continue to persevere on too!

My GC died on me just one day before my first paper. Suspecting its the internal battery that has went flat so I tried to open up and take a look. To my horror,the internal backup battery has already leaked. No wonder there is so many problems with my GC recently. Panic like never before,went to 7-11 in hopes to search for the flat kind of batteries and unfortunately...they don't sell it. 



Oh and because I stayed in the room for the whole of yesterday,I was sooo lazy to even get out of my room to get breakfast for myself so my neighbour actually gave me a banana and that settled as my breakfast! :) Was so god damn hungry but there are no dry food or small snacks in my hall at all..thank god for Nicole,my life saviour.


Finally gotten the SMU shirt that I asked Esther to buy for me. The cutting is so much smaller than Nanyang shirts and somehow the material was better too. Was torn between black and white but since I have so many black shirts already,I settled for white and it wasn't a disappointment. 



YAY I CAN BE A SMU STUDENT TOO HEHE.

Did I mentioned that I didn't managed to get the Macdonalds hello kitty on Monday? I swear I was camping before my laptop just to purchase it at 11am. (which is also the time the online sales are released) I was so worried that school internet is not fast enough for me to access the web page so I returned home just to make my online purchase. I tried to access into the web page at 10.45am,just refreshing non-stop and when its 11am sharp,my whole server was down and the web doesn't even load. All the while I was trying hard to load the web page,refreshing non-stop but to no avail and when I managed to access the website at 11.45am,it stated "All sold out". I was crestfallen for a while but I told myself that life goes on HAHA,will not dwell over it since I get to save the $80 too. AND APPARENTLY MAC RELEASE THE ONLINE SALES AGAIN YESTERDAY. YES BABY YES. This time my elder brother got it for me (but of course I still need to pay my bro back) Don't think I will ever need a boyfriend if my elder brother can pamper me like this HAHA LOL. Don't understand why he still help me buy the kitties even when I am nasty to him for as long as we live. Can't wait to collect it from Singpost for now. 

Credits: Google images.


My favourite kitty has got to be this! Out of so many sanrio characters,I fancied this the most. Loved it since young and I don't think I will ever stop loving it. Just not able to find any pom pom purin plushies in Sg...not sure why! Maybe they are only exclusive to Japan.



And this is very overdued but gosh I received the most flattering maxi of all time a few weeks ago! Bought this during an online sale and I managed to get the last piece. So much cloth for $18! Just take all my money! Plus it flatters the waist well. I have to admit that the photo was taken in a good angle as well hahaha LOLOL. The down side of this dress is that it kinda emphasize on my shoulders and made it look broader :/ My mom said my body looked very unproportionate in this dress though. But such intricate sewing and embellishments,worth it for $18. I just need to find an occasion to wear this. And I probably can't find any occasions to do so HAHAHA. #confessionofaserialshoppaholic


Went running on tuesday night when I was back in Woodlands for a day. I happened to blink my eyes in the photo on the left, sweat got into my eyes and it stings man. Sigh,not sure if I still dare to go running alone during the midnight in the future. Got alarmed by the recent notice pasted under my block regarding a molester going around the neighbourhood to molest female joggers especially when they are alone. Stephanie sent me the same photo she saw at her neighbourhood area. My parents warned me not to go jogging at night because they claimed its dangerous for me... What in the world...? I don't get these molesters at all...SO SMELLY AND SWEATY THEY ALSO WANT TOUCH. Really, just what kind of sexual needs they get to satisfy by touching sweaty body parts? Will never comprehend. In the mean time,don't forget to stay fit everyone!

Just want to share something I came across on instagram.
Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either,for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel.  It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself  you tasted as many as you could.
-Louise Erdrich