A little encouragement goes a long way
Monday, April 28, 2014
Edited (2.04am)


Its time for a haircut I guess...Have always been wanting to try and keep long fringe but with my square jaws, it is not going to complement my face well. Plus a part of me is really afraid of looking old since there are people who said I don't look like I am 19. Age is catching up on me... And just two or three weeks ago, I was randomly examining my dad's facial features and I asked him why is it so unfair that I got single eyelids (inner double) while everyone in the house have like double eyelids. He examined my face back , chuckled and jokingly told me this "可怜你. 单眼皮很丑的" Nooooo DAD :( 

Flaws.

Sometimes I just hate the fact that my jaws are so squarish and when it comes to selfies, not every angles will look good. Is it me or every other girls will feel this way too? Unhappy with their facial features here and there? Sometimes I just like to trace my jawline and really can't help but to feel upset to have a square jaws sticking with me for life but I dare not whine about this to my parents because I don't want my mom to feel upset since I inherited the square jaws from her. Even if my face is reduced to just bones, its the big squarish jaw that going to be remained, its not about my face being chubby or what. I really dislike having a square jaw. I know I have to suck it up and just wake up my idea because we can never choose which features to be born or inherited with. Maybe its midnight now and I am feeling a little emomo like a potato again but.....sigh. Ear is not helping at all,behaving like a bitch and giving me throbbing pain every now and then. I am not even able to plug in my earpiece for my right ear. I yearn for a good sleep and hopefully I can feel better tomorrow,both physically for my ear and emotionally for feeling insecured and unhappy.



Maths is finally down. Meaning I have a really long study break before my next paper which is Materials for Electronics. Can't wait to have a good sleep at my own room back in Woodlands. Haven't been seeing my family for a long time and I think I just forget how they look like. OKAYZ KIDDING.




But still glad about the fact that I have my own toilet in my room at hall. Back in woodlands,I wouldn't have this privilege.. I can't imagine my life sharing a common bathroom with everyone on the same level if I wasn't granted with hall 2 initially. Sigh,I still want to live in a hall in my final year!

Sometimes...In life, we just need a little encouragement.....


I actually stayed in hall for 1 full week including the weekends and my neighbour, Nicole, has her first paper on a Saturday. Seriously,who the hell have a paper on saturday man! Pretty sucks so I kinda made a small note and pasted on her toilet mirror during the midnight to encourage her so she could see it the first thing when she wakes up to brush her teeth. Feeling really bad that I am always studying in school till late night for this semester and never really spend much time with her. Plus she doesn't has a roomie and I guess the emptiness is quite overwhelming. I hope my little encouragement can give her a little push to study for a saturday paper. Sometimes, a little encouragement goes a long way. Everybody continue to fight on! :)