Monday, April 21, 2014
This is probably going to be my last blog post till 7th May. Sigh,finals is in 5 days time,this friday,I am worried and anxious because I just can't do physics for nuts. I think all my friends can vouch for that.
Oh and I screwed up my body clock again. I had a long 12 hours sleep today,was so lethargic that I forgotten to set my alarm yesterday..dang...Not a valid excuse but because I am having my time of the month,I am even more tired physically.
I really don't understand why my period have to fall during the examination period. O levels was like this, A levels was like this too....LAST SEMESTER FINALS TOO. This is too bloody (both literally and non-literally) coincidental because mine is irregular and this is definitely a curse lol...
Had a bad emotional roller coaster ride for the past 2 weeks and little things around me can easily trigger the land mine in me. Didn't exactly studied in school last week but I TRIED. I remember this one particular day while studying in Minerva,I was trying hard to focus on my studies and this guy in a formal outfit was playing dota. Clicking his mouse so loudly and frequently. It seriously made me want to whack him in the face with his laptop and stuff the mouse into his mouth. I know I can't but I have already done that in my mind.


I went back hall early that day ,I know I will be driven crazy if I continue to stay in school because little noises in the room are like pricks to my ears.
Phew but now that my period finally come, I can finally enjoy well after the finals since by then it will be over already.

So yeap, had a birthday celebration for mom on Friday,we chose to eat at sembawang white bee hoon because she prefers somewhere nearer and I know sembawang and Marsiling aren't very near but at least it only cost us $9 to cab there. Waited for a good 40mins before we got seated.

That's my mom nagging and nagging,I'm not sure who she is nagging at because I was busy taking photos and eating hahahahha.

Was craving for hot plate tofu so badly but the eatery didn't have that on the list and the lady boss recommended this for us. SO GOOD SLURPS,YUM IN THE TUM but my mom claimed that that this is just a simple dish which wasn't worth paying...well I beg to differ. Other than the fact that my throat got a little itchy due to my shellfish allergy, there is nothing to hate about this dish.

Too good.

TOO TOO TOO GOOD. I thank god for the creation of sotong.

This is quite sad,pork is too hard and dry for my liking but I like the sauce though. None of us really fancy this dish after trying 1 piece so my poor dad has to finish this up for us lol.

The bomb the bomb the bomb. Don't think I will ever get sick of eating this.



If you're observant enough,you would have realised I wore the same orange sports bra for the 4 times I ran..oops but I only have 2 and I actually left the other sports bra at hall and so....I have to wear the same one for 4 times without washing... DON'T JUDGE...Judge only if you are willing to sponsor me sports bra since it don't cost cheap. Only Nike thanks.

DO YOU STILL WANT TO BE MY FRIEND AFTER SEEING ME SWEAT SO MUCH?

I am pretty sure I feel so much better now. That was Thursday yo,and today is Sunday already.
Just two goofy photos of me below. Actually the focus is on my hair. Friends who touched my hair before thought that it felt like grass but they haven't actually see how grassy it looks like when its tangled after my bath.


Do you see the resemblance LOL? Just that my hair can't defy gravity.
And so yes....on Saturday, I am invited to go Xichun's church to watch her choir performance...but guess what? I left hall and went back home on thursday evening but I left the tickets at my hall (including Tiffany and Lijiang ones) so I have to wake up early that day and travel to my hall just to retrieve the tickets. Good job Jingsuan good job, APPLAUSE. I actually travelled half of Singapore on saturday. From Marsiling to Pioneer then to Bedok and back Marsiling again. Proud of myself for doing that haha.

Selfieeee with my roomie. Awww so ke lian,sleep until like that..



Now that she knew I instavideo her...I better sleep in a better posture.

I was having a good time taking photos and video taping with my sleeping roomie for a good 15mins until this.... She woke up after this photo was captured. She also shouted at me "Ni zai zuo se mo!!!" And I immediately jumped up. Was trying my best not to wake her up but I still failed. But well...at least I have 20+ photos of me with the sleeping roomie in my phone now.
Oh yes,we had Nakhon Kitchen for dinner that day. Bill came out to be only $50,exactly. FOR A 4 PEOPLE SERVINGS!?! *GASPS* Just take all my money please.
Ok kidding, more broke now. Food turns out to be quite good,not much of a standard discrepancy compared to Kovan outlet. Except that the Tom Yum soup (with chicken) wasn't spicy AT ALL. The other time I went to the Kovan outlet and ordered the seafood one....it was soooooo spicy. I could only handle a few spoonfuls and I admitted defeat. Veggies were mediocre, wouldn't order it again because I thought it wasn't worth the money compared to the one at Sembawang white beehoon. Cereal prawns was good omg T.T Okay I only tried the cereal and not the prawns but still,GOOD?!
okay some video spams.

Oh yes,we had Nakhon Kitchen for dinner that day. Bill came out to be only $50,exactly. FOR A 4 PEOPLE SERVINGS!?! *GASPS* Just take all my money please.

Ok kidding, more broke now. Food turns out to be quite good,not much of a standard discrepancy compared to Kovan outlet. Except that the Tom Yum soup (with chicken) wasn't spicy AT ALL. The other time I went to the Kovan outlet and ordered the seafood one....it was soooooo spicy. I could only handle a few spoonfuls and I admitted defeat. Veggies were mediocre, wouldn't order it again because I thought it wasn't worth the money compared to the one at Sembawang white beehoon. Cereal prawns was good omg T.T Okay I only tried the cereal and not the prawns but still,GOOD?!
okay some video spams.
And so this song was on a repeat mode whenever I travel alone in MRT. I thought the "monologue" was rather stupid.
And I finally found my favourite song back then in secondary 2! Was searching it for so long but now that I found it after a longggg time....I don't really like it now :/
To cheer up those stressful people mugging now.
