Friday, March 7, 2014

So anyway, its my first time making a pizza in a frying pan by induction cooking. Shaun prepared most of the basic kitchen equipment and what nots, really appreciate the effort he puts in this pizza baking thing. Too nice too nice. I am very guilty for making him to bring all the equipment to NTU and we even made this at my hall. Meaning he has to keep walking to my hall. Such a nice guy,I don't know how to express my appreciaion further. I never thought that the pizza can rise in a frying pan and this is damn interesting because the end product is actually edible haha. Didn't have the chance to taste the pizza base because its super charred but the toppings are so yummy,I guess its because of the hammmm mmmmm. Follow my pictures and captions as I am not going to type much since a picture speaks a thousand words lol. Anyway the whole process took about 5 hours. Had a really low energy level that day because I only had an hour of sleep that day..won't elaborate much here.




The pizza base on the right is super sad looking because it just don't look circular.


Yummy looking cheese,was so tempted to just dig the cheese and nomz while it is still cooking.



And tadaaaa,my breakfast + lunch + dinner is served.
The whole pantry was filled with such strong burnt smell that the hall officer could smell it from 2 levels above. Our burnt pizza is such a powerful thing *claps* And when I reached back my hall,Nicole immediately told me that I reek of burnt smell but she told me it made her hungry #powerfulpizza. Nonetheless, it has been a really happy and enjoyable day for me. Wish every week is recess....
