Stop bleeding feet
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Last week before my 2xu compression run (Next week will also be recess week) And because my right ankle has sprained before and I didn't sought any treatment,one week of recess week should be long enough for the it to recover just in case my old injury flares up lol. Its going to be my second half marathon with ong,my favourite running buddy and this time with Angeline too! Always enjoy the company of the two girls. I had a run around the outer loop of NTU with YY a few hours ago.




Nutcase feet with a nutcase owner like me to wear some really low ankle socks to go running knowing that my new sport shoes will "bite" my feet...Price to pay for acting cute lol. That's my blood stain on both my socks and shoes..God from any religion,please save my nuts feet.



 No link selfie after my run but nevermind,nobody will read my blog hahah.

Anyway just to side track a little,had canteen 2 ikan dory and my gosh, I don't think I will have the guts to eat it again. The last few times I ate it,it wasn't that spicy but recently,the chilli......IS SO SPICY that i have to sit beside the toilet bowl to allow the oral cavity apparatus or whatever glands in my mouth to to freely produce saliva. So spicy that I had a bad stomachache after the meal.. But it is still one of the best ayam penyet I have tried! I will just wait till I have the (non-existent) balls to eat again next time.







Okeh,say hi to my cute totoro dust cap that I bought from bangkok in 2012 at some random street for only SGD$0.80,so cute right. I deliberately use Lynette as the background because I thought yellow can make my totoro stands out.



And because I was craving for some ice cream waffles the previous night..(Was even discussing with Jacky about it,hoping we can go hunt down for Singapore best ice cream waffles during recess week)...I can't tame my crave and so I bought one at canteen 2 (Next best alternative even though it don't taste good). I guess the person who made the waffles (Not the usual auntie) isn't very experienced..Look at that massive spam of chocolate sauce on my waffle for just $0.30..A topping of chocolate sauce cost $0.30 and the lady who made it just keep spamming until I have to tell her to stop.. Sherman even laughed at it,he thinks the chocolate is just too much. Sinful diabetic goodness,anyway its my gain hehe.






And I just bought a new sport shoes because my old one has worn out. My previous Nike one has served me well but the soles has came off and it has absolutely no friction right now so I have to get it replaced. Got this pair for $199 and because it was on discount,I bought it at only $169. Bought it immediately!!! #Ilovediscount #Omgwhatasteal



Okay just two shameless selfies of me after my bath in my angrybird pjs.