Cadance is all about running, trekking, music, iced tea, photography, water painting, blogging, loafers, floral prints, redvelvet cakes and writing. Blog is best viewed in google chrome :)
“If you see me wandering alone, I'm probably lost.”
DYING. Who on earth invented menstruation and menses cramps, bloated stomach, puffy face, irregular appetite, pain in the uterus, fatigue, tightness in chest, abdominal pain, headaches, diarrhea ....And the list just goes on and on and on. No wonder I fell ill for no reason,thanks to this monthly problem. Sometimes I just dislike being a female but sometimes I dislike being part of the Homo sapiens species on the whole. Chanced upon this facebook page named "Pak Mie Shelter Animal Hell". What infuriated me is that the media actually displayed the opposites of what reality is and those animals, those INNOCENT young lives are being threatened. I'm so upset with the media and even more frustrated with the two chaps of the whatsoever hell shelter. I think I am ashamed enough to be part of the human species and why are animal abusers even breathing right now.. Their evolution should really just stop at the stage of being a primate. Whaddap with people ill-treating animals seriously.