Sunday, February 16, 2014

Not in the pink of health these few days. I really hate falling ill and especially when the pace in school is getting really intense right now,its really bad to even miss a single tutorial. I don't think I am able to make it for lesson if I still don't get any better by tonight. Had my medication which includes some gross cough syrup, my cold has subsided at least.. Even though I am hitting 20 years old soon...I can't help it but to cry in my bed whenever I fall sick, really dislike the awful feeling when you just don't have the energy to do anything you want,can't do anything AT ALL,only capable of sleeping. Plus my runny nose is so bad that I don't think a plumber is able to help lol. Always request the doctor to give me pills to swallow but this time they ran out of pills and I had no choice but to face one of the greatest nightmares of my life-Drinking cough syrup. The last time I drank cough syrup was when I was only 6 years old if i didn't remember wrongly but one thing I can never forget is I puked everything out on my bed once I drank the cough syrup and my sad mom had to clean my regurgitated mess for me late at night. I just hope to recover as soon as possible because my 2xu run is approaching in less than a month time.

And look at the red label on my cough syrup. Oh my lord, god can just take my life away without second thoughts. Racun. Poison. 毒药. 死王.
