Thanks guys
Monday, January 20, 2014
Currently eating my dinner while I am blogging, really sick of the usual dinner I always eat :( Not to the extent of puking but I really wish to try some new local delights in NTU. (Oh wait..I am actually craving for old fashioned glazed from starbucks..oh man) My mundane Monday has passed just like this. Skipped today tutorial because I wanted to shift my monday tutorial to a better day. Went to a random bench near LT7 and study with Stephanie while waiting for her lecture to start and because I'm so lazy to move to about,I just continue to sit there and do my tutorials alone even when she left for her lectures. NTU is really a palace for bugs man..I have to keep flicking away mini bugs on the table. Saw Sing hai and Muzzaffar ,had a short chat with them and they went for their lunch. They came back shortly after and accompanied me while waiting for their maths tutorials,had a good maths discussion with the two guys. 3 of us were actually trying to solve a maths question that all of us had a problem with (I actually brought the question up) and we were talking so loudly that I bet people around us will feel annoyed. I'm really weak with sequence and series,limits as well. Didn't exactly communicate well with Sing hai last semester but I realised he is quite a nice guy,not to mention that he is very helpful too. Didn't expect him to think about the question over his lunch and came back to explain it to me. After Fabian's rotational dynamics lecture ended, I asked him to look for me to help me out with the editing of a document and shortly after,the whole table were occupied with Tiffany, Xichun, Stephanie, Sophia, Fabian and I. Exhausted all our brain juices and they helped me out with my document. Thanks guys. Really appreciate the help you all put in. Even though we were all brain dead during that time but I have finally came up with the finalised document after editing and editing. Virtual kisses for all 5 of you.







Anyway my hall page is just updated with a new post and this is it.


I never understand why there are people who likes to steal underwear..3 of my undies were stolen around in September last year.. Never understand what are the underwear thief going to do with all the newly scored possession and I don't think I want to understand why LOL.



Anyway to really really side track....."Hearts are like wild creatures and that's why our ribs are cages" The first time I come across to this quote and I like it immediately. There are so many thoughts running through my head right now.




Ok bai guyssss