Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"Eh Lynette,take photo with me please,don't text boys liao"
"Can you stop behaving so weird."

Why don't she want to take photos with me....

-IGNORE-
"Lynette,I feel so cute right now"
-IGNORE-
"Lynette,look leh"
-IGNORE AGAIN-

"Eh I am going to take photo with your back view since you don't want take photo with me"

"Come,let's take photo together"
"Wow finally!"
SNAP
"Eh...I don't look good leh"
"Aiyah whatever lah,you always say yourself not pretty one leh"
I STONED FOR A WHILE
"Nevermind,I edit with meitu xiuxiu"
Lame post but I rarely spend time with my roomie because she is always out for her cheerleading practices. I am like residing alone in hall LOL.

And this is a photo of my roomie and I when we were just 15 years old..It was actually valentines day that day and that rose...I actually bought it for myself LOL. Why on earth am I so childish and stupid in the past.

