Saturday, January 18, 2014
Back at my home since it's the weekends,was so scared to face my parents because of my carelessness in submitting the CPF application late resulting in us having to pay my semester 1 school fees in solid hard cash.They are probably still mad at me SIGH.. And they decided to pay in cash for Semester 2 as well as they don't want bank loan AT ALL. My goodness gracious.. $7900 may not be a huge amount for them but its definitely a lot for me..still feeling really really guilty.

Went to causeway point for dinner with Angeline and Huiboon yesterday (as an excuse to return home late as well to avoid getting scolded SIGH). We had korean cuisine,it was cheap and good plus they have free kimchi and acar as well! As in really free flow. I had bibimbap as usual.. Their bibimbap is so far the best and cheapest I have ever tried,it was only $7.50 if I am not wrong! Love it yum yum.. But I always take ages to finish it since it's really sizzling hot. Anyway for you guys who are interested in the korean cuisine,it's actually located beside Food republic. Its cheap as well. Poor and broke uni students like us couldn't afford any luxurious dining anymore.

Anyway I would like to post some past photos

A promoter gave me this lotus flower along with a scented strip at Orchard Road to promote a new perfume in the market. I wanted to keep this lotus flower at home until it blooms (Because I really like flowers of all kinds except cactus lol) but that day was so hot and it causes skin irritation to me,I had no choice but to discard it away. I don't think I have a skin allergy towards flowers because it is the first time this happened to me.


The birthday boy with his very can lan smile!

Had a gathering with my uni friends and we went Ramen champion for dinner. We kept discussing about the ramen we ordered,comparing which is the best and trying each other soup. Sadly mine wasn't very nice. I didn't even finish the soup before finishing the noodles (which i normally do) I am particular with the soup when it comes to ramen.



It was actually a simple gathering but because Fabian's 22nd birthday was just the very next day,we decided to give him a mini surprise for his birthday as well. Small slices of tiramisu cake and oreo cheesecake because we feel that none of us will still have the space in our stomach to eat the cakes after eating those big bowl of ramen.
Random photos collected from the past week :

Had marble slab creamery with Yuanyu on last sunday before I went back to hall.I ordered birthday cake and thai milk tea while Yuanyu ordered red velvet and creme brulee. Gosh..the thai milk tea is seriously the best. Initially I wanted to order the creme brulee but we agreed on ordering different flavours so its more worth it. I couldn't finish my birthday cake because it wasn't very nice and it started to taste very gelat..$3.50 wasted for that scoop :(

Had supper at Ah fang with minion. A very hopeless romantic chatting buddy -.- The roti prata was good,I had cheese prata but it was a freaking $2..my gosh.



The above selfies were taken during a particular good hair day! Except for the first picture though...hair was messy ahahha.

Cute tissue box designs! But I kept nagging at Lynette for buying this brand because its not very cheap and I would prefer something cheaper since we finish using our tissues at the speed of light.. #budgetunistudent

And we like to collect the toilet paper rolls in our hall. There is a specific reason in doing so but I felt that it is not very appropriate to say it here.

Anyway,one of the 101 ways to be absolutely dumb and irritate your friends on whatsapp-Send them selfies.

Sending a photo to reply Huiboon instead of just replying "Let me think"

Be extremely shameless to your friends,get praises and then say them back. One method to irritate them.




