First malay lesson
Monday, January 27, 2014
So many thoughts running through my mind right now,I don't even know how to start this post. Have been staring into space for the past 20 minutes thinking about life. Something I don't comprehend is why do we,human tend to pursue for something unattainable? Even though we know that our efforts will be in vain at the end of the day, we continue to hurt ourselves in the midst of our pursuits. What's worst is we are so blinded by the pursuits that we fail to see what's before our eyes. Maybe we are introduced just to temporary stop a broken vessel from further cracking. However at the end of the day,the vessel will still be shattered into bits and pieces no matter how much efforts are put in to salvage it. I don't think I will ever understand. 

And so what's up with me today? Attended Malay tutorial for the first time as I didn't attend any lesson last week. I was busy changing my class index and what not. I actually missed out a lot and have to catch up more than the others. Was shocked to enter a class with people already exchanging dialogues in Malay. Kept asking questions from a Mathematics guy beside me,hope he don't find me annoying. I.SIMPLY.HAVE.TOO.MUCH.TO.CATCH.UP.ON. Learnt the ordinal and cardinal numbers in Malay today hehe. Met up with Stephanie afterwards,went to the biz library to print her notes and we went to starbucks to have our sweet cravings satisfied. As usual, I order the old fashioned glazed. I like my old fashioned piping hot. I think the temperature of NTU Starbucks old fashioned doughnuts are below absolute zero, too cold to be heated up. Told them to heat it up for me twice and it was still cold. 



The second time I request for a heat up, it came out like this.


When it is supposed to look like this:



Sad Jingsuan with sad broken doughnut..

And for yesterday dinner,I had some korean seasoned laver because there are no more food in my hall. Canteen 2 was already closed by the time I reached NTU. 



That's seasoned laver in my cup lol. I'm just afraid the flakes will dirty my study table or the floor so I could only eat it in that way. Anyway I made a pact with le roomie,I will buy those floor mopping supplies while she will be in charge of mopping our floor. Brilliant HAHAHHA.



And someone said I looked like a crazy beaver in the second photo. Sorry for the unglam photo,zero shit given in actual.