Cauliflower ear
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Got to know that my appeal for late CPF application has failed for both semester 1 and 2..Why so heartless CPF. Got to pay my school fees in solid hard cash..WHY :( I have been hiding this issue from my parents until yesterday when I decided to come clean with them. All these while,I have been telling this issue to only my elder brother,thought I could handle such matters on my own but I couldn't. Never felt so worried and unhappy before but I have finally let everything out and I felt REALLY so much better. I got reprimanded badly and I was conversing on the phone so loudly yesterday but I admit I was wrong from the start. I hope my loomie didn't hear it. Always the usual happy go lucky type of person in front of her,wouldn't want her to know that I was that emotional the previous night. Need to be more careful when it comes to school matters the very next time.


On a happier note,I got the elective I want! Malay language heheh. Finally something good happened to me. LIKE REALLY FINALLY. Things just don't go my way ever since I was barred from viewing my examinations results. I know many people out there are telling me that I am crazy because language electives are not to be played with but well,at least my parents can help me with it. Have I mentioned before that my parents can speak in malay (but of course not as fluent as the Malays)? My grandmother is actually a peranakan but it seems like dad doesn't really follow the peranakan culture which is why we don't really consider ourselves as one. My dad has also mentioned before that if my grandmother was still alive...My life wouldn't be this easy and carefree because my grandmother is a strict woman. As in she wouldn't be that liberal with me when it comes to making friends with the opposite gender. 



Anyway its 1.58pm when I am typing this blog post,le roomie is still sleeping. Oh my god what a pig. Both of us have no lessons today so we are just staying in the room but that damn girl is going for her cheer stuffs in the later part of the day I think. Too much commitments. Maybe she needs to be like me,not giving any hoot to the world out there. #coollikethat My cartilage piercing is causing my ear to cauliflower. I really want to take the stud out because I don't want it to affect the entire ear but I HAVE DIFFICULTIES TAKING IT OUT. Just going to keep tying my hair on the opposite side until my right ear fully recovers.


I have that asian eyes and I really dislike it. How unfair when I am the only person in my family to have single eyelids...




Anyway I have been wanting to eat rainbow cake so badly!!! Anybody know which bakery sell it or can buy for me? #shameless Hehehe yum yum.