Sunday, January 12, 2014

Elder brother and I
So yesterday 11/1/14 was my elder brother's BMT graduation parade. Wait,just to side track a bit,school is starting tomorrow and I have to move back to hall in the evening later. I AM SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO SCHOOL,I hope someone can just pull my internals out right now.
Had a gathering with my uni friends on Friday late evening so I reached home around 1 or 2am in the midnight? Almost couldn't catch the last train home... I wasn't lucky enough to board the last bus home though, so I have to walk from marsiling MRT station back to my house and it was a distance away T.T My paranoid (but caring) mum just keep spamming calls in asking about my whereabouts. She feels that Singapore isn't very safe (anymore) because of the recent Sheng Shiong kidnapping case. Typical mum...
Bathed and use the phone till around 3am. Have to wake up at 5am to prepare for my elder brother's BMT graduation parade. Just 2 hours of sleep...I swear I was sulking when my parents woke me up,was so annoyed with myself and almost didn't want to go to the POP because of the lack of sleep.
Reached Marina Bay floating platform around 7.30am. SUN,HEAT,LIGHT,RAYS.... The scorching sun was kinda unbearable for me because when I sweat and feel warm,my whole face will itches but no complaints...natural vitamin D anyway.
It's my first time attending such an event and I guess it will not be the last since I still have another younger brother. Perks of being the only daughter and the middle child..
Felt so proud to witness the event and those army guys must be having a hard time during the long road march. Okay in fact I felt proud of all Singapore guys who have been through, serving the army right now or in the future. After they did the BMT roar and the tossing of jockey caps,all the family members are allowed to go down the platform. OH WOAH,I was welcomed with a really strong pungent of...what shall I call it? Army man smell. When I finally get to see my elder brother,he smells like crap but I was still glad to see him. The whole event ended fast and I didn't catch up with my elder brother much at home because apparently, I'm overwhelmed with lethargy. I just remember that I have to pinch my damn nose when I was taking the same lift as my elder brother. His bag stinks so much,I'm not even exaggerating. I fell asleep immediately as soon as I reached home without even bathing. My so called nap lasted from 1pm till midnight 12am,went to use the toilet and continue sleeping till today 8am. Guess I can really live up to my title of a sleeping queen that my friends gave me haha.
Pretty good sunlight,need no filters for the photos taken.
My technology savvy parents LOL. One with ipad and one with phone LOL.
As we reached there quite late, we have no choice but to split up.
That's my 81 years old grandfather.
Tossing of jockey caps.
My brother was within the swarm of army boys in the L company.

Left: The 3 generations of Koh family haha.
Right: My brother with my parents

Anyway I looked really cui in all the photos so I'm not going to post the photo out,just took a screenshot from my instagram.

That's me trying to do the butt out and chest out thing when I was supporting Ahsin painting the school wall HAHHA. I shamelessly felt like a goddess holding the paint palette in front of SO MANY students and teachers walking past. I admired my courage back then HAHHA. Liqin and Esther below us laughing away at my nonsense LOL.
Kinda miss my JC class when I looked at this GIF..

JC1

JC2


Stephanie and I LOLOL in 2011.


And my nonsensical PW group members! Hehe... Wasn't a good group leader :( But still I'm glad we all braved through the tough journey together!



