4th week of 2014
Sunday, January 26, 2014
Hi,Its the 4th week of 2014 and as you can see...the frequency of me updating my blog is getting lesser and lesser. Tutorials has started so I have lesser time to update my blog as my time table is pretty depressing. I can end my lectures at 11.30am and the very next lesson (Malay tutorial) can start at like 4.30pm?  Hiding in the business library or sit at some random benches in school during those long breaks are driving me crazy. Some of the benches are really dirty and I cannot stop myself from wiping the table with my hand sanitizer. Tissue papers alone won't do the job well. I'm not a cleanliness freak but you gotta be kidding with me if you tell me you can just ignore those grease or cookie crumbs and study in peace.




Anyway today is Sophia's 21st birthday. I wish her a very Happy 21st birthday! Attended her birthday party earlier on (Its my first time attending a uni friend's birthday party hehe) and below are some of the photos we took during her birthday party. I have fun during the birthday party,I felt very comfortable even though I only know those friends I go with. Nevertheless, I managed to mingle and chat up with some of her poly friends who are also Xichun's. My handphone camera quality isn't very good so....low quality photos coming your way.



Small injuries I got from wearing this glitter flats. Its my first time wearing this shoes out and I didn't expect myself to get blisters from it and what's more, I didn't realised my ankle was bleeding badly until Fabian told me about it. Anyway I braved through my journey from Marsiling to Pasir ris and back to Marsiling with this terribly painful shoes. I think I deserved a pat on my shoulders. The pain was pretty bearable until when I saw the blood *faints* When I washed my feet...mother of god........I don't know how to describe the pain. Why do i always bleed and injured all the time.....



Birthday girl and Xichun! Its my first time seeing both of them wearing dresses and I think both of them looked good in it!











HAHA,this was a failed shot. I hope that we can selfie with the "Sophia's 21st" at the back so we tried taking the photo in this way but the outcome wasn't good but still,i think we all looked decent!
















I didn't had a good Friday yesterday. Spent a lot of effort in doing this particular thing since the first week of school,was in high hopes until I called the school to enquire about it and only to be crushed with disappointment. I was so upset that after I put down my phone,I just curled up in bed cried. I didn't go for my malay tutorial in the end because I was so upset and even if I walked to the tutorial room from my hall,I will be an hour late and there is no point. I had two outing dates with my friends at night but I pushed both away because I simply had no mood to go out at all. I am really apologetic for not turning up for the outing with Huiboon and Angeline as it wasn't the first time that I decided not to turn up at the very last minute. When my roomie came back,she scolded me,asked me to wake up my idea and get my ass out from the bed because lying in bed isn't going to help,I felt so horrible that I just covered myself with the blanket and continue shedding tears under the sheets. Never felt so upset before.



Anyway,on the same Friday,I bought this two "cake in a jar" from the NBS fair at south spine and intended to give it to Angeline and Huiboon as a surprise. However..I didn't turn up for the outing date with them so oh well...




These were priced at $5.50 each and 2 for $10. Taking into consideration of the jar and quantity of the cake,it is quite affordable. The red velvet was really good (I love it!) but the oreo cheesecake was bad :( This has nothing to do with my preference of fruity flavours over chocolate flavours, but the cheesecake was like a lump of sticky hardened mess,I tell myself not to waste food but I really can't bring myself to swallow it. In the end, I dug out the top part of the cake ,threw it all away and only ate the bottom oreo cookie crumbs hehe.




On Thursday,I wore this newly bought dress to school. I hate to say this but it is extremely flowy and Thursday was a windy day, it just made it worst. I have miss count of the number of times my dress has flew up but thank god I had Tiffany. She saved my day by helping me tie a knot at the hem of my dress. Although I looked funny with a knot at the bottom of my dress but it definitely made my life easier,I don't have to keep holding it when I am walking in school.











Still trying to remove the sticky remains after removing sticker labels from the acrylic container :( It's so hard to get rid of it man....



Anyway while Tiffany and I went to LWN library to print some notes (on the same day I wore that flowy dress) ,Fabian queued up for this goodie bag during some Unilever fair at north spine, got one for himself and gave me and Tiffany one each. Awww such a nice friend! I love freebies #cheapo #dontjudge And yay to more hand sanitizers,I need it to wipe the school benches before studying.



Sogurt is officially my favourite froyo now! I'm craving for it ALL THE TIME after I first tried it...Yum yum. Expensive cup of $7++ goodness but its worth every cent.



Got out of NTU and went to Jurong to shop around on Tuesday (Or was it Wednesday? I have a poor memory. Bad ass roomie forbade me to return back to hall room). Cotton on Body had sales so i bought some undies at only 5 for $10,my gosh..it was so cheap and look at that,floral prints,lace and polka dots......The best combination in the whole universe.



On Tuesday or was it Monday? School ended pretty early for me,I got back hall early and decided to act a little crazy. Imitated Miley cyrus LOL. I still remember myself tying that hairstyle and when I walked into the toilet,I was horrified to see my neighbour Nicole looking at me in shock. We both shouted. She asked me if I had suffered any blows HAHHAA..okay I felt a little shamefaced,I didn't know there will be people in the toilet.

Just trying to fool around and send people my miley face. Sadly...my friends think I looked like Chun li/ Ne zha instead of miley cyrus..















#ROOMIELOVE WE GOT THE SAME TOP YAYYYYY













All you need is one safe anchor to keep you grounded when the rest of your life spins out of control


And yes...I was pretty excited to learn malay. After buying the workbook,I can't stop taking photos with it. #madness I am taking this elective alone,feel pretty lonely but its okay. In fact I am taking both of my electives alone. I love to do what I like instead of following the crowd.





And more selfies.....HAHHA Sorry..I just love this top. You can kindly click the X at the top right hand corner of this page if you find my selfies intolerable. The top was quite expensive so I just had to take more selfies.





So recently I came across pictures of terrarium,I am really captivated by it! Anybody know which part of Singapore sell the materials to make a terrarium?




Why so cute T.T ??? Look at the two bowl of love....