Just seen my results
Saturday, December 28, 2013
Today I am going to update a little about my uni results. I wouldn't be posting my exact GPA here, it would be a little crazy if I did that. Oh and before I continue,my blog hits reached 283 people yesterday...I didn't know so many of you all want to know my uni results this badly..Although I am able to see how many people view my blog daily but i don't know who you are because I am not able to see that so you can continue to view my blog anonymously without me knowing who you are.




When I first saw my GPA (based on special condition:the office of finance person emailed the deputy director and the DD called me using her own personal mobile phone because she wasn't in the office and we talked about this. Have not settled my outstanding school fees yet. I am really a blessed girl but I don't want this to happen to me in the future anymore,it sucks.)

My results were below what i have expected. It was quite bad. (Of course i didn't aim for first class honours..i am not that crazy). I was feeling like this:








I went to analyse the grade I scored for each subject and I was really glad that I don't have to retake any core subjects,especially that computing subject. It has really been a 3 months struggle trying to decipher what the heck this subject is all about. I only know it is the most alien language mankind has ever known. I still remember I couldn't do my first computing mid term and many people around me were discussing about it with glee because it was supposedly an easy paper,all i did was going to the toilet and cry. A few of my friends seen that sight of mine. My computing tutor even came to talk to me regarding my performance for the first mid term one week after the mid term if I am not wrong. I don't normally like to show my sadness to people,even to my parents.. Yes,it's really hard to understand me but I do actually have a few really close friends that I will just dare to cry out loud in front of them and share the entire problems i have in the universe. But i do normally talk to people about my personal problems if friends approach me,i am just not the kind that i will find friends to talk about it first. Even though computing was one of the badly scored subject for this finals but i am really glad that i earned all AU for this semester,i passed all!



I have to be honest,i couldn't do MORE THAN 50% of the paper for computing finals even when there are many people commenting that this is an easy paper. I didn't study for chapter 8,9,10,11,12, meaning half of the entire marks were gone. My mind was pretty much affected during the finals period due to some friendship problems and i only spent a pathetic two days (We had about 4 days break) to study for Econs and Computing papers which happened to fall on the same day. My mind was FULLY occupied by some problems even on that actual examination day,even while i was trying to write the codings during my computing paper. After the two papers,i remember i went back hall and cried my eyes out,i was bothered by some friendship problems but i was also affected by my two papers. I cried while i bathed,i put down the cover of the toilet bowl lid,sat down and cried,i went to sit at my study desk area and i cried,i went to do the laundry,called my closest friend and i cried talking out my problems. My 2nd Dec 2013 wasn't well spent. But i tried not to sniff loudly or let anyone see my crying because my roomie and loomie still have papers for the rest of the week and i absolutely don't want them to see the pathetic sight of me and get affected by me. I must admit that both my score for Econs and Computing are quite bad and they are EQUALLY bad (meaning i got the same grade for both.)I really don't mind getting that grade for computing but why Econs!





Econs was a major disappointment. Unlike computing where i couldn't do more than 50% for the finals,i can actually do Econs paper smoothly without fail. Perhaps this is a bell curve issue or maybe it's just my sheer luck. Some of my friends went to S/U Econs after the paper but hell no...i don't succumb to peer pressure that easily,wouldn't want to S/U something when it's only my first year plus it's only my first semester and there is only a limited S/U quota for the entire 4 years. Maybe i'm stubborn,that's why my GPA is affected but really...No shit given.




I have to admit that i didn't exactly do well for ALL my mid terms except Econs (it wasn't a fantastic score too) but i am really glad the outcome for finals weren't as bad as all my mid terms. I have two As for finals (For two quite non-important subjects that take up only a few AU -.-) 

Like i have said,even though i didn't do well to my expectations,for my overall results,my feelings were pretty much like this:







If you are clever enough,you could have guess my GPA on a rough estimate but please don't ask my exact GPA personally. So far i only shared my GPA and grades for individual subjects to a few close friends of mine and when i meant close,they are really close. Maybe you guys can bribe them to tell you but you don't even know who they are LOL. I highly 'abide' to the belief of "Only a few people genuinely cares,the rest are only curious" so my GPA is a secret that i will never tell unless you get me drunk HAHAHA.



So thanks so much for reading this little space of mine,till then!