Cadance is all about running, trekking, music, iced tea, photography, water painting, blogging, loafers, floral prints, redvelvet cakes and writing. Blog is best viewed in google chrome :)
“If you see me wandering alone, I'm probably lost.”
Hello guys....blogging from my phone while I am in bed. Down with a high fever of 40°c (which explains why I didn't blog for the whole of Sunday)...Visited the doctor and he told me that I have respiratory infection (Did a little research and it could actually be classified as upper respiratory tract infection) The fever has subsided at this time while I blog. Initially I thought that I have dengue fever because of the symptoms like red spots around my legs, body aches, runny nose, perpetual headache and high fever..but thank god its just some infection. The medical fees came out to be $100.50! The last time I visited the doctor (in August) wasn't even this expensive! Still thought of going back hall today but I guess I have to dismiss the thought until I fully recover...I can't even go for a job interview at 4.30pm...pffffttt..