Sunday, December 30, 2012
Okay,it has been a while since i last blogged. (meanwhile i am having difficulty typing because my keyboard is faulty and every time i need to type "capital letters",the cursor will disappear)
This is going to be a "special" post because i am going to post all the old photos taken since i was secondary 1. I know some of you out there who are featured in my pictures are probably cursing and swearing at me right now but its so nostalgic,i just had to!

Oh,i forget to mention this but...my As is finally over! The reason for stopping my blogging hobby is mainly due to As too. I am never happy that As is over,you know,its the results that matter right? There are probably people who may think that "Please la,results are not the main thing,it's the journey/process that is important" Haha,you can just save your crap,enough of the unrealistic life philosophy. Either you have fantastic results or you have no idea how the Singapore society works so, zip it yo kiddo. After the two years in JC,i have learnt one thing: Life Doesn't Always Give You What You Want.
If you are going to ask me whether i regret my choice of entering a JC, i would say "hell yes".
I'm not afraid to admit that i did quite well for Os and probably so much better than half of the cohort in my JC but what's the point? I'm not even coping well for As .
Sometimes i don't get myself,why did i chose the JC path in the first place,with a single digit L1R4,i am very absolute i can easily enter almost ANY course in poly but i chose the JC path in the end. I am not afraid of failure but i am really afraid of bringing disappointments to my parents,that is really the last thing i want to do.
Alright,i am done with As,i shouldn't be blogging so much about my JC life. I am just glad that As is finally over,glad as in glad,not happy. Its two different thing.
I guess in life we often make decisions that we will later regret,one simple example is prom night.

Did not enjoy that night seriously, spent around $300 for prom (some of you may be thinking "that's really cheap!" but think about it,do you think it's really wise to spend a huge sum of money for just a few hours *taps head with index finger two times*) including the prom ticket. My dress cost around $35,i wasn't even willing to spend for my prom dress,i wanted something that i can still wear in the future for CASUAL outings.
Maybe i am just not the type that can glam up for special events,i just wanted to be myself. I'm the dressy type but i am definitely not the type who will like to cake my face with make up (not even BB cream) nor the type that silently suffer in heels just to look pretty but i did all these just for a prom.
Okay its dumb. I'm dumb.

XXX

Okay now i decided not to post up a massive collection of my old photos,just a few of them,sorry but i'm just fickle like that. Before you browse my photos,please watch this video. I really don't understand how he be so hot *hyperventilate*. How can someone be so hotttttt oh my god...







WALAOOOO I AM SO ASHAMED TO SAY THIS BUT.....HE MAKES ME EXCITED.






This is really coincidental, Huiboon and i took a photo of us wearing sunnies when we were in sec 2 during a school exchange programme to China. Just last year we also took photos of us wearing sunnies,in the same position.